Ballroom Dance > Dancing on TV > Dwts - Week 5 - Spoilers

Discussion in 'Dancing on TV' started by alemana, Oct 9, 2006.

1. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

But that's what happens with celebrity kids whether we agree with that or not. I for one don't agree with that, but when you are a celebrity everything goes out in the open.

2. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Amen to that. It would be a hoot!

3. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

Why do we assume that? Or are we *dreaming* that??!!

4. pygmalion

I sure hope so. Max? :kissme:

5. delamusica

delamusica Active Member

It would just be the most logical thing to happen . . . I think, anyway.

6. alemana

alemana New Member

a lot of people are hoping for it, and there's a very good discussion (a-hem) about it over on televisionwithoutpity... showing precedents (on the one hand) and why it seems unlikely (on the other.)

i was interested to watch Maks hate loosing all season and i wonder if he isn't 'over' DWTS already. he lost his pro partner, now he's booted off the show... i'd think he'd want to go back to Joisey, lick his wounds, and start building himself up for the next adventure.

7. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Thank you and good points. Sorry. ;)

I wonder if they are going to keep the extra week of DWTS or if they are going to shorten the season?

8. pygmalion

Did I mention Max? :kissme: :lol:

9. anp73ga31

anp73ga31 Active Member

Well from what I read, her kids confronted their dad about it(caught him in the act). But yeah, I get your point. I don't envy her either.

10. mamboqueen

I understand that. But, I wouldn't want it to be *me* that was airing the dirty laundry. My mother never said a bad word about my father while I was growing up (and she had a laundry list!). I commend her for that. She let me make up my mind about how I felt about him.

11. Firsttime Dancer

Firsttime Dancer New Member

Am I just dreaming or did I just read the posting on Yahoo Reality TV Wrong. It said that Sara Evans was quitting DWTS. Sited personal reasons that don't need to be mentioned here but can anyone confirm that?

I think it would be a great break to not have to suffer yet another "I am just doing this to keep my fans happy" routine again.

12. anp73ga31

anp73ga31 Active Member

Lol! Read last 10 pages of posts(or more..I didn't actually count) for your answer.

13. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Oh I agree. My mom was/is the same way.

14. cornutt

cornutt Well-Known Member

Well, I personally don't think that raising kids on the road is the way to do it. But I don't know how much Sara actually tours. The only point I was really trying to make is that, for any singer worth their salt, there's a lot more to it than just stepping out on stage for an hour a few nights a week.

I will refrain from saying anything about the divorce situation, because I don't know all the facts, and it really isn't relavant to the topic anyway. However, I have to note (and I promise this is the last time I'll say it) that I was disappointed with Sara's unmotivated performances on the show for the past several weeks, which apparently was before any of this came up. If she sings like she dances, I wouldn't go to one of her concerts even if it was comped.

15. pygmalion

Exactly. But can she dance? :lol:

16. cornutt

cornutt Well-Known Member

The world may never know... :D

17. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

They have been saying that Sara will dance once more next week but that no one will be eliminated. I don't get what the point is to that. Is that even true? I guess if I were ABC that I'd have the rest of the dancers maybe learn a new dance for fun (not one of the competition dances in other words) and to go with that like to have no elimination round but just to learn a new dance (if that makes sense). Then I would continue back to normal dancing after that week. But wow. If ABC wanted viewers to watch, this is the week that will get them into the highest rating ever category!

18. pygmalion

A-one. A -two. A-three. Three!!! :lol:

Yup, Spratt. It'll be interesting to see next week's ratings compared to the usual.

19. ArtsySalsera

ArtsySalsera New Member

Yipppppppeeeeeeeee

I'm sorry for Sara's troubles
    but not sorry to see her leave the
    show.
    It's torture watching her try to dance.
    You just kinda wanted to reach
    through the TV, shake her and say
    "Move your ______, woman".
    Fill in your own word.

Maybe she doesn't have it in her due to what
    she's going through but after having just
    read something about it, that kinda thing had to
    be brewing long before she signed up
    for dwts. Maybe she shouldn't have
    signed up for the show in the first place.
    Oh well. Shoulda Coulda Woulda.

20. mamboqueen