Ballroom Dance > Dancing on TV > DWTS - Week 9 - Spoilers

Discussion in 'Dancing on TV' started by SPratt74, Nov 2, 2006.

1. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

I had forgotten that I have an awards banquet that I have to be at on Tuesday! Darn it lol! The best night on television too, and I have to miss it lol. Oh well. I'd probably be furious about the judges giving Mario all 10's when he deserved 8's, and Emmit's non-perfect scores when he deserves more than that to be able to enjoy the show anyways lol. At least I'll be in for the result show though, and I'll have to watch that with my mom since she's flying in on Saturday for her holiday visit! ;)

2. gingerbread

gingerbread Member

You put it really well, and I have to admit it would do more for the popularity and success of ballroom dancing in America if a true football hero won than than it would if Mario Lopez won.

3. LucyDiamond

LucyDiamond Active Member

I'm waiting to see the dancing before I decide because right now I want both Mario and Emmitt to win. I'm really looking forward to the freestyle and the dance where they both use the same music. If they both dance the way they have been, I will probably split my 5 votes by giving 3 to Emmitt and 2 to Mario. How's that for being wishy-washy? :confused:

Paula

4. marianya

marianya New Member

That's still one more for Emmitt than Mario.... you're an Emmitt fan =P by a hair.... or lack thereof in Emmitt's case...

5. LucyDiamond

True, but I could change my mind and give 3 to Mario and 2 to Emmitt. :raisebro:

Or, I could vote both my phone and online giving 5 each. :raisebro:

I don't really know what I'll do. :confused: :confused:

Paula

6. alemana

alemana New Member

is it on tuesday and wednesday next week?

7. LucyDiamond

Yes - 8pm EST.

Paula

8. alemana

alemana New Member

BOTH NIGHTS? ioy

9. LucyDiamond

10. ArtsySalsera

ArtsySalsera New Member

Yes, my sentiments exactly. I would prefer that Emmitt wins for the same reason.

All really good points and I am of the same opinion but you know what?..... I'd be surprised if Emmitt wins due to the fact that so many people vote who just go with the faster flashier sleekier type. These are the people who don't analyze dancing, who don't dance or who have never taken a dance class. Sigh, Hopefully I'm wrong.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

A true politician ;)

12. ArtsySalsera

ArtsySalsera New Member

Ok, it's a tie. How's that for being wishy washy?
    [​IMG]

13. Bradamant

Bradamant Member

Digging up this thread to ask a question: Does anyone know who did the choreo for the pro-fox/tango to the James Bond theme on this week's results show?