Dancers Anonymous > Early Risers Club

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by danceguy, Oct 19, 2003.

1. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

Woke up spontaneously at 6:00!!!!!! A whole semester of ERC is hard to undo. :(

2. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Up at 4:30 to get to work by 7:00? Aaarrrgh!

3. Purr

Purr Well-Known Member

You know, sometimes I just lollygag too much around the house in the morning. :wink:

I got up at 5:00 a.m. this morning, had breakfast at 6:00 a.m., was out the door by 6:30 p.m., and made it into the office by 7:00 a.m. :D

4. pygmalion

Wow. An hour and a half to get dressed. Pretty impressive. I can't remember the last time it took me that long. Of course, I'm a back-to-basics kinda gal. No muss. No fuss.

To each her own, I guess. 8)

5. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

Waiting for the weasel coffee to kick my butt awake so I can start my housecleaning. Had band practice last night till 12:30...Guys are FINALLY starting to play jazz that sounds like jazz, swing that sounds like swing and bossa that sounds like bossa! (PROGRESS! :D )

6. DancePoet

DancePoet Well-Known Member

I was up at 5:30 but rolled over and slept some more till 6:45. ;)

7. Sagitta

Woke up early too, rolled over and slept and then woke up to my housemate's alarm. She had already left!! Iyanked it out, threw it on her bed and felt better. :twisted:

8. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

Coffee's kickin' in about now! 8)
    Good MORRRRRRNING!

9. pygmalion

I woke up at 5:30 and lay in bed, thinking and planning my day, until almost 6:00. That's my favorite way of waking up, since I like to awaken very slowly. :D

10. tacad

tacad New Member

Hmmm. I don't think I've ever been here before. Too much salsa on the brain, putting it together. I woke up about an hour ago. I'll get some sleep some time later today. 6:36am

11. pygmalion

Wowza! You woke up at 5:30 on a Saturday?!?

Get thee to a nap, youngun! :wink: :lol: :lol:

12. Sagitta

Yeah! 9 for em, and that was because I got a phone cal!! :(

13. Katarzyna

Katarzyna Well-Known Member

And I am unhappy to have to get up at 9:00 on weekends... Every weekend though... weekdays it's 7:00...

14. pygmalion

I get up whevnever I darn well feel like it, on weekends. Usually about 8:00, but quite often as late as 10:00 or even later. Whatever strikes my fancy. Makes up for the weekday 6:00 AM alarm clock. :(

15. Katarzyna

Katarzyna Well-Known Member

I have practice at 10:00 on weekends... so cannot sleep late :(

16. pygmalion

I'm so busy during the week that I deliberately plan empty space on the weekends. That way, I can stay busy if I want. But if I need downtime, I can have it. No problem. 8) :D

17. lynn

lynn New Member

I've been consistently getting up @ 5:35 lately....still having trouble adjusting to the early sunrise!

18. Sagitta

Me too! What a coincidence! :D

19. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

Up at 7:00am this morning, even after all that beer until 1:00am!
    Too darn hot to sleep... :oops:

20. cl5814

cl5814 New Member

To my dance instructors frustration, i also get up whenever i feel like it over weekends - at least saturdays.
    Gotta get that beauty sleep in over weekends.....but i have to add that i am not in bed at 10pm like during the week either.