Dance Ads > ebay ballroom related items

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by Katarzyna, Jan 7, 2007.

1. Katarzyna

Katarzyna Well-Known Member

I posted some of my older ballroom related items on ebay... just wanted to let you know... http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZkejtkjetQQhtZ-1
    some shoes, some pracice stuff and some things i wore as beginner.. (not 100% dance clothes, but it worked for one comp :) )

2. caityrosey

caityrosey New Member

Are earrings clip on or pierced?

3. Katarzyna

they are clip on

4. caityrosey

caityrosey New Member

excellent!

5. Katarzyna

yes, I wouldn't want earrings b/c I can't wear any ****l.. I get infected if it's not gold, sometimes even silver gers my ears unhappy if i wear earrings too long.

6. caityrosey

caityrosey New Member

Me too. No fun.

7. caityrosey

caityrosey New Member

I'll keep an eye on the necklace/earrings. There's still 6 days to go on the auction.

8. Katarzyna

great, just cleaning my closet from things I no longer need. Plenty of time left :)

9. caityrosey

caityrosey New Member

I love green!

10. Katarzyna

Me too, my dress was green, but came with no jewelry. sold dress but kept the necklace in case I get a new green, but that never happended.. :) so just cleaning up.

11. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

I love the black skirt! That looks like fun! Your shoes I don't think fit me though. I need a 7.5 shoe. 7 and below won't cut it. ;(

12. Katarzyna

That's uk size.. 7..
    I like the skirt too, but looks too short on me.. oh well. I've had it in my closed for a year now.. so time to get rid of it.. will probably add more items to teh auction.. since I have a camera now.. :)

13. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Oh I wonder if 7 would fit 7.5? I don't know much about shoes to know. Ok I'm one of the few women that aren't into jewelry or shoes but hey you got to learn sometime lol! ;)

14. Katarzyna

so sorry, mistake, it's uk size 6.5... SORRY FOR CONFUSION!!!!

15. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

That's ok! That's good to know. I just love your stuff. ;)

16. Katarzyna

I hope I will have some more stuff. need to clean up some clutter at home

17. Katarzyna

I added few more rhinestone things.

18. Katarzyna

I am totally amazed, I posted the polaroid film, mind you expired + camera and it's already at 66. I started it at a dollar hoping to get 10 for it.. who knew people would be interested in that.. total shock

19. Me

Me New Member

Polariods are very expensive. ;) Plus, you never know with cameras - some older models that have been discontinued will fetch a high dollar, depending on model. A digital camera I have that is quite dated fetches a pretty penny at auction because of a particular effect it can do. I might sell it, who knows?

20. Katarzyna

that's good to know :)