Dancers Anonymous > Exercise/Diet Support Group

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by dancersdreamland, Jan 4, 2004.

1. Mr 4 styles

Mr 4 styles Well-Known Member

lol I'm up to 4 minutes

3wishes likes this.
  2. 3wishes

3wishes Well-Known Member

So apparently the crazy Zumba I've been doing, then all the hiking, grand cyn, Flagstaff, Prescott, Sedona, this week actually helped me this week at Galaxy Dancesport! But today, I am soooooo sore, like a rubber band that has snapped and contracted after competing in multiple unanticipated rounds yesterday. Today is a day for checking out the Baltimore Spa Shops, that's going to be my form of exercise, "charge it please"!!!!! Rofl.

Sania, Mr 4 styles and cornutt like this.
  3. 3wishes

2 nights cruise on Disney Wonder out of San Diego, let's leave at "plenty of stairs and steps, without the gym or even checking the fit bit.

Sania likes this.
  4. 3wishes

Show off- heh heh heh.

Ok. Have obligations 3x a week miles away, will have to rearrange, Oh the horror!,,, having to exercise in the evening, gag, haven’t done that in 5 years.
    Too bad we are not on the Disney cruise, exercise was easy peasy on the ship.

Mr 4 styles likes this.
  5. Mr 4 styles

Five workouts in 30 hours, last of which was an 8 mile trail run in 84 degree heat with 520 feet of climb. Not my fastest but first 4 were fastest ever. At sea level so all the altitude training has helped but even I admit I bit off more than I can chew. Over 10,000 calories burned Lean and mean. And tired

cornutt likes this.
  6. Purr

Purr Well-Known Member

That was one of the goals in yesterday's yoga class.

7. 3wishes

Went to this morning, Saturday, Zumba. Met up with pal from regular Zumba independent studio class. OMG, she had to save me a space, i’ve Never been in such a crowd, and I do mean crowd. Great work ou though, will have to visit this class again.

8. Mr 4 styles

Orange theory yesterday and today. One lady there was stride for stride with me. It was awesome. Much respect to her