Dancers Anonymous > Farm Town

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by Larinda McRaven, Apr 19, 2009.

1. samina

samina Well-Known Member

yay, it's a DF-FT party!

anyone else, please join in. this is not a closed clique. :D

2. LucyDiamond

LucyDiamond Active Member

Cool, a party!!! :banana::banana::banana:

3. samina

samina Well-Known Member

i'm nearing the max on neighbors... can't believe it is possible, but now i want room for more.

4. Larinda McRaven

Larinda McRaven Site Moderator Staff Member

funny. poor potatoes... having such a dismal reputation throughout history as merely a means of survival. and now on FT they are just a gateway crop.

5. samina

samina Well-Known Member

haven't had a good fry in ages...next time i do, i'll toast its venerable history.

6. LucyDiamond

We had a baked potato bar today in our cafeteria. I had chile and cheese on mine. Yummy!!!

7. Nybz

Nybz New Member

You guys are crazy... I go to the dentist for a bit and find 4 new pages to read though :D
    Sent you a friend request Samina, and PMed you Lucy.

8. LucyDiamond

I PMed you Nybz.

9. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

Mmm...taters...

I'm tempted to make mashed potatoes, just to have leftover mashed potatoes with veggies and cheese and eggs and bacon, like when you came down, Sam. They're a bit of work, though. Better just to have leftovers...which means actually cooking.

Or potato pancakes. NOT with apple sauce. With plenty of garlic and pepper, and some sour cream. *drool*

10. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

4 hour grapes planted...at 15%...soooo don't have the patience for this.

Work, you stupid grapes!!! :rolleyes::D

11. Subliminal

Subliminal Well-Known Member

You people are deranged. Seriously.

brb, I have to check my status in Mafia Wars.

:D

12. samina

samina Well-Known Member

lol...you can't stand around watching them grow... you'll go crazy, heh.

13. samina

samina Well-Known Member

:tongue:

14. samina

samina Well-Known Member

i logged into FT and found 19 messages from strangers about the farm. 19... wow.

15. Nybz

Nybz New Member

We really should try and figure out that dance floor thing I mentioned though. It will give me somewhere to go when I'm not at a real dance studio :D

16. samina

samina Well-Known Member

was that you who mentioned it at my farm, nybz???? someone brought it up earlier and i loved it!!!

17. Nybz

Nybz New Member

Yeah it was, I tried to mention the fact it was me but I think you left shortly after that comment lol. And I will figure out how to do it... one day! I'm still a lowly level 26 and poor.

18. samina

samina Well-Known Member

i had just 6 coins when i was level 26 and had just bought my last farm expansion. the money builds from that point tho... will happy to help you find the most direct route to riches. ;)

19. Nybz

Nybz New Member

Well I wasn't quite serious about being poor lol. I have 300k+ and a full field of onions...:D But now that I got your tips, if I have the patience to clear that much, I can see a much quicker route.

20. samina

samina Well-Known Member

good for you. we'll parlay that into a few mill in no time... :)