Dancers Anonymous > Farm Town

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by Larinda McRaven, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Nybz

Nybz New Member

Aside from giving someone your account info, I do not think they made that feature yet....

2. SassySamba

SassySamba New Member

I don't play the games on Facebook. I am obsessed with the statuses and commenting on other people's statuses.

3. samina

samina Well-Known Member

Nope.

4. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

Dangit.

Any other D-F FT'ers out there? I need some more neighbors...

5. samina

samina Well-Known Member

peach, you can also look on your "my neighbors" tab on FT to see who amongst your FB friends have installed the FT app. you can then invite them to be your neighbors...

and there is a thread on the FT forum that people who want more neighbors can post their FB link. of course, that means that people you don't know will befriend you on FB... i have not gone that route, although i have met quite a few people through FT who have become my neighbors.

6. Subliminal

Subliminal Well-Known Member

gosh darnit!. I have succumbed. So has the gf. She saw you could own a llama and was sold.

7. Larinda McRaven

Larinda McRaven Site Moderator Staff Member

:insert evil laugh:

8. Nybz

Nybz New Member

Taking a spin around my Farm town dance floor :D

Attached Files:

9. DancingMommy

DancingMommy Active Member

Yes. It's TERRIBLE. :tongue: I can't help myself.

10. wooh

wooh Well-Known Member

11. samina

samina Well-Known Member

heh...your link revealed that somehow i lost you as a neighbor, so i sent you an invite. weird how it does that now & then. i lost larinda before, too...

12. wooh

wooh Well-Known Member

As soon as I posted the link, I decided to do some remodeling. So warning, it looks weird right now! (And will continue to look weird until those pineapples are finally ready to harvest, at which point I'll be asleep, then taking my dog to his pediatrician, then off to a dance lesson, so late tonight maybe we'll be back around to something worth showing...)

13. etp777

etp777 Active Member

I suspect this is going to turn into an evil addiction. :)

14. tanya_the_dancer

tanya_the_dancer Well-Known Member

Sam's farmtown is great!

15. lindas3

lindas3 New Member

OK first I get addicted to lurking around DF now it's Farm Town. Whoever said it's an OCD persons dream is so right. Does anyone need neighbors? I just found out I have to have neighbors in order to hire people to plow.

I though there was a glitch in the computer when I was plowing at someone elses farm and there were layers.

Thanks guys, I think.:wink:

16. wonderwoman

wonderwoman Well-Known Member

I starting playing and it is cute but it is kinda boring so far. Maybe when I advance to higher levels I can do more.

17. samina

samina Well-Known Member

lost an entire farm-full of pineapples. and a few blueberries. turns out...they look pretty, dead.

lately am utterly engrossed with work and dancing... "FT, what's that?"