Dance Ads > fascination's gowns

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by fascination, Mar 19, 2007.

1. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

ftr...all but the light blue chrisanne smooth gown are for sale...if you are at all interested, give me a jingle...all gowns are posted in the photo gallery...details to follow or pm me...thanks

2. samina

samina Well-Known Member

cool... ramping up with a new comp wardrobe? springtime sure is a great time to launch'em...

3. fascination

need most of em through May but would like to unload nearly all of them (8?) by the end of the year...again, details to follow tomorrow morning

4. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

Blowout?

5. fascination

lol, just wanting to unload for a new set in 2008...no time to start like the present...half of those gowns were also made when I was 45 pounds larger remember...they are all virtually new...just not my size anymore

6. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

Wow - the blue dress, too!!! That pains me a bit!!!

7. fascination

read OP...not the lt blue chrisanne...lord no...will have to wear that for years to feel justified in selling it...

8. tanya_the_dancer

tanya_the_dancer Well-Known Member

Too bad none of them are my size.

9. fascination

btwn 14 and 10

10. fascination

I am now an 8

11. Merrylegs

Merrylegs Well-Known Member

Way to go, Fascination!!!

12. fascination

thanks...its still a bit too roley poley an 8....but I am trying not to dispair...the last 20 will be far worse to get rid of than the first 45

13. fascination

now...for some details:

the red smooth is a dierdre of London worn @6 times custom made for me a year and a half ago...it has three detachable floats and is heavily stoned in two shades of red and saphire blue...I bought it for @3300.00...I am looking for getting about half of what I paid...it is in near perfect condition...I also have costly earrings to match from bedazzled to go with it...it will fit 16-8...I can still wear it but it hangs a bit...I am 5ft 6 or 7...it would fit @ 5'4-5-9 I think...my bust used to be 39 now it is 36...waist used to be 32 now 29 and hips used to be 42 now 39....
    the dress would be available in may or june

the violet dress is a smooth gown not available until november in all likelihood...it was also a custom made by deirdre...heavily stoned with low lace back and dropped shoulders, and white collar...heavily stoned in AB amethyst and violet...will fit size 16-10...cost me 3300.00... again, I'd like to get half the price I spent...comes with earrings...for heights of 5'5 to 5'10

the dark green velvet can be for smooth or standard...has three detachable gold floats ...made by our own joe and then further worked on by a friend of mine...comes with extra stones and some jewelry including bracelets, a brooch, and some hairpins...as the second owner I am flexible about the price of this dress...I think I have put about $700 into it...will fit @14-8....no taller than 5'7 though....available in may

the dark blue is very slimming I bought it secondhand ...though it is a Laurie Chambliss design purchased at OSB two years ago...I have added a detachable lighter blue float...some beads are missing...I bought it for @ 900 IIRC ...about a size 14-10...height 5'6 -5'9 available now

blue and turquiose latin original by deirdre...stoned in black and marine blue...paid 1800....hope to get half of that...like new...about a size 14-10...available in june

stunning dore' latin in bright yellow orange...just purchased last july... size 14-8.....paid IIRC 2000....would like near half that...comes with beautiful AB bracelets...available in june

the brand new neon green dore smoooth also has a detachable float (fade) it would fit a 12-maybe even a 6...height about 5'6...I think I paid just under 3K...hope to get half my money as it is brand new...will be available after osb

to try these on:
    my current comp schedule includes: wisconsin, maryland, great race, chicago crystal ball, windy city, harvest moon, possibly capitol or usdsc, hotlanta and ohio

for more details or pics(beyond those in the gallery)...pm me...thanks

as for the blue chrisanne...I don't even want to tell you how much I paid...if I lose more weight though, it too will be available at ohio and after....but it will not be cheap and I plan on wearing it until it is so big that it falls off, which, thanks to dressgirl, it hasn't yet...but it will fit 14 -10 not shorter than 5'6...ATM, I wouldn't even consider it for less than near to 3K

14. mamboqueen

You're going to get rid of the new green one???!!!!! LOVE IT! Ack...glad I'm not doing smooth at the moment!

15. fascination

after ohio...I am not thrilled with how I look in it...I think I was delusional about my own body when i bought it...but it is a gorgeous gown on someone less .....uh ...less large

16. mamboqueen

Well, it looks great on you in the pictures, and I aint just sayin' that!

17. fascination

even if you are, you've earned yourself a margarita....probably why I like it...same color....actually, it is that back of this gown that i really love and the edgey style really does suit me I think.....maybe I'll just get a tummy tuck and keep it...I do so love it

18. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

Don't become a stick figure!

19. fascination

that would require surgery...some leftovers will never leave I fear

20. Ithink

Ithink Active Member

Off topic: cool that you're doing Maryland - maybe I will finally get to meet you:)

And I agree with MQ: on the picture, the neon green dress looks awesome on you!

Finally, congrats on losing all that weight! How cool that it all came off you so evenly - 3" in all spots:) That hasn't happened to me yet. Losing weight but somewhat unevenly:( My hips just refuse to go away!