Salsa > Favorite Setting for Salsa!

Discussion in 'Salsa' started by Sabor, May 18, 2004.

1. Sakura

Sakura New Member

Pacion, Sabor, ScorpionGuy.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kudos to Pacion for the Grease spoof and the "Flirt Alert" warning (But you failed to warn those of us under 18 what to do! :wink: Are we supposed to forward a warning to the 18 and overs? 8) )

Sabor and ScorpionGuy.... What can I say?! :lol: :lol: :roll: Well, if I'm ever under a great bit of stress, or School is trying to put me six feet under, all I'll have to do is come back and read these posts here, and I'll be sure to be cheered up in no time at all!!! :D 8) :cheers: Wonderful humour you guys possess!

....I suppose I should answer the question, so I have two answers:

1. So long as I have a good lead or two around, I think I could be happy nearly anywhere... I'd like sanitary conditions at least!

2. I *really,* REALLY love the Ocean! (Nana and Granddaddy live a mile from the Beach {Gulf of Mexico side}, and actually have part of the Gulf in their "backyard!") So.... At least once... I'd want to dance on the beach. I'd want that to be at the blazing sunsets that are always present there, with a slight breeze blowing, gently swaying the palm trees.... The calming sound of the Ocean rolling in and out on its tide, its smell permeating the atmosphere and calming everything... But I'd want to be there with my dancing friends (Like all the people here on DF whom I'm supposed to share dances with! :D ), and just having a good time.... Maybe pick up some good seashells whilst I'm out! =^__^= Oh yeah. That'd be heaven....

Sakura Kitty :kitty:

2. Spitfire

Spitfire Well-Known Member

My favorite setting?

Something with a strong Latin American or tropical theme. 8)

3. Lita_rulez

Lita_rulez New Member

There you go !

Trying out the spot while they are still setting it up (guess who is standing over there ;) ) :

[​IMG]

Love the view :

[​IMG]

And another look at how close from the waves you get to dance :

[​IMG]

4. jamaicanspice

jamaicanspice New Member

*sigh* :) I love the sea!! and that sounds like the perfect setting for salsa indeed!! :wink: :D

5. jenn

jenn New Member

wow :shock: , Lita_rulez, that looks like an amzaing spot for salsa...if only we had something like that here... :cry:

my favorite spots are also outdoor ones. we used to have this spot called the sagebrush cantina that happened on sunday afternoons. nice wooden dancefloor inside and lots of patio seating outside. my salsa friends would hog a couple of tables outside and we'd dance anywhere in between, with the occasional dance indoors. they were great times...*sigh*

i also really enjoy dancing under the stars (in the summer) when certain places have these salsa evens.

festivals are fun too!!

6. San

San New Member

On a little island in Cuba, only 20 people on the veranda of a restaurant, dancing the night away!

And the Cubans surprised: the blanca dances salsa and merengue :lol: 8)

(Lita, cool spot! I'll be dancing on the pier in Scheveningen (Dutch seaside resort) on July 10, see pic below!)
    [​IMG]

7. Sabor

Sabor New Member

[​IMG]

Now THAT makes me want to write poetry.. simply amazing!

8. jamaicanspice

jamaicanspice New Member

I TOTALLY agree!!!!! *sigh*

9. Sakura

Sakura New Member

...Of you, Lita_rulez, I am VERY jealous... :wink: Looks like you got a great scene! :D

Sabor, nice new avatar! :lol: :lol:

10. Sabor

Sabor New Member

glad u like it mon petite jolie kitty :D

11. Sakura

Sakura New Member

=^__^= Merci, beaucoup, Monsieur. :roll:

12. Sabor

Sabor New Member

OH MON DIEU! parle-vous francais cheri?

13. Sakura

Sakura New Member

OUI!!! Il est tres beau, le francais! Je l'adore, mais trois anees est tout que je suis pris. (<--As is evidenced by that awful grammar... It's supposed to say, I love it, but three years is all I've taken/had. Sorry 'bout that! Les "trois anees," nous devons utiliser que nous pouvons!)

Mon amour, mon ami en francais! :D

SK :kitty:

14. squirrel

squirrel New Member

dis-donc, beaucoup de gens parlent le francais sur ce site... :lol: :lol:

15. Sakura

Sakura New Member

C'est formidable!!! Je suis tres hereuse parce-que ca! Tout le monde ont donne-moi grand aide pour mon francais!

(=O_O= Not quite sure if that's correct, or if I need to put the prepositional "of" in there as well {first sentence at the "parce-que ca!"}... Trying not to do "literal" translation is hard! :x / :D)

:cheers:

16. Sabor

Sabor New Member

EXCELLENT!

as for me.. Je ne parle pas francais!! LMAO :tongue:

17. Sakura

Sakura New Member

NON! Ce n'est pas vrais! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

18. squirrel

squirrel New Member

Sabor, tu parle tres bien le francais :lol:

19. Sabor

Sabor New Member

Je m'appele sabor
    J'ai trente et un ans
    J'aime le chocolat :lol:

20. squirrel

squirrel New Member

Je crois que tu aime l'amour aussi... et la Salsa!