General Dance Discussion > Female dancer equals prostitute. Come again?

Discussion in 'General Dance Discussion' started by Twilight_Elena, Jul 6, 2005.

1. Ron Obvious

Ron Obvious New Member

He has other qualities.

2. kdogg

kdogg New Member

Re: .

Good for him. My story is quite similar except that she got married to somebody else.

3. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

I would hope so. :roll: :roll: Most human relationships DO involve an exchange. I try to give you what you need/want. You try to give me what I need/want. But to equate that to prostitution? Hmm... (I'd better not say what I'm thinking. :roll: :lol: )

4. yola

yola New Member

nope, meant the picture of weddingcake couple....

5. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

That is the signature pic! :p :)

6. Sabor

Sabor New Member

its not a wedding cake anymore ofcourse .. but a salsa Mars bar :lol:

7. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

:doh: Got to remember that!! The neverending change of pics...

8. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

It is not a wedding cake anymore, but a BEEFCAKE! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    (Sorry, I couldn't resist... 8) )

9. Sabor

Sabor New Member

I know huh.. crazy people tsk tsk.. u'd think they'de get bored from having the same pics on for a few weeks .. and u actually get months and years! .. tsk tsk tsk .. so sad :cry:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

10. dancin_feet

dancin_feet New Member

Good thing I saved that pic before you removed it Sabor. I really liked that! :lol:

11. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

:shock: :shock: :shock: I'm gone for a few days and look what happens with my thread! :shock: :shock: :p
    Well. Many people asked why I started this subject and who told me such a thing. Nobody did, is the answer, but I'm getting vibes in the air that point me to this direction all the time. Non-dancers are totally prejudiced and I was wondering if you had similar experiences.

Twilight Elena

12. wolfhazel

wolfhazel New Member

I don't think all non-dancers think that, but I must admit a fair few do! NOt quite dancing being slutty, but more about sex. They think that dancers are better in bed as they can do better moves.
    None of the guys I know think it make them easy in bed, but better!

13. tsb

tsb Well-Known Member

i think it's more a case of it being better partners. richard powers (member of the dance faculty at stanford) expresses it this way:

14. wolfhazel

wolfhazel New Member