Dance Ads > Few older rental gowns for sale, will consider any offer

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by Katarzyna, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Katarzyna

Katarzyna Well-Known Member

Yes I have not used it for over a year, it has changed a lot!!!

Craigslist might be a better place for the old clothing and toys :) though you need to be in a large metropolitan area to be able to sell easier.. but not really for ballgowns... Don't think I will use it again after this time. I was surprised how little I could do..

2. For future reference, there is a section with checkboxes, letting you choose which areas you can ship to. I exclude pretty much all countries outside of the US. If I offer free shipping, I note in the item's description that free shipping is within the 48 contiguous United States.

3. Katarzyna

I did not realize that was an option. I don't think I will use ebay again though.

4. Standarddancer

Standarddancer Well-Known Member

oh wait, think now Ebay has some kind of shipping center located in Kentucky helps seller to ship the item to domestic shipping center so seller pays a normal domestic priority postage, and ebay will forward item to International buyer. I sold 2 personal items to international buyers this way last year, worked out ok, but one item did take quite a while to complete the process. Luckily buyer didn't complain, worked out fine.

5. FancyFeet

FancyFeet Well-Known Member

Canadians like dresses too... and, this instance notwithstanding, we're nice!

Just sayin' ;)

6. mindputtee

mindputtee Well-Known Member

Another option, if the gowns are old enough to be considered vintage, is etsy. Their rules about what you can sell on there are a little strict though.

7. Katarzyna

I have had a lot of purchases from canada but not on ebay.
    They were not THAT old to be sold as vintage :)