Dancers Anonymous > Finding DF

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by mamboqueen, Feb 20, 2006.

1. Tanguera

Tanguera New Member

It was more than one year and a half ago, I found DF by searching something with :google:, but I don't remember what...

2. waltzgirl

waltzgirl Active Member

me, too.

3. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

Doesn't matter quite what. You search fopr dance and df is usually up there. ;-) :)

4. Firsttime Dancer

Firsttime Dancer New Member

I was looking (aka snooping) different sites on DWTS/dance and one of them said "if you really want to find out what "real dancers" think go to...." been hooked ever since.

5. It's Wonderful

It's Wonderful New Member

My instructor was constantly talking about "oh, so-and-so on DF mentioned this the other day, and had an interesting point...." and finally I just logged on to see what she was talking about. And then, the addiction set in :rolleyes:

6. Mr. Dance

Mr. Dance New Member

Doing a google search on "ballroom dance forum" yielded DF as the first hit..so I checked it out and the rest is history. A tribute to you all and the admins here for making this place great and being at the top of google search. !

7. alexandrahweis

alexandrahweis Active Member

Googling something ballroom related...

8. DanceMentor

DanceMentor Administrator

Sounds like Google is one of the leading referrers to the site. Thanks for the info!

9. stash

stash Well-Known Member

Mindputte :)

mindputtee likes this.
  10. hereKittyKitty

hereKittyKitty Administrator Staff Member

Was searching for American Rumba Music today and guess who came up #1 on Google :)

Standarddancer and fascination like this.
  11. Standarddancer

Standarddancer Well-Known Member

Thru random dance product search. Then saw my friend Kat was here, she also told me a few of other dance friends were actively participate as well that time.

12. Ailuene

Ailuene Active Member

I was searching google for how to make suede stars, and it led me here! :D

13. anntennis

anntennis Active Member

I googled “How to find a good dance teacher in NY and NJ” and Dance Forum came up. That was 6 years ago