Dance Websites > Fitness Forums

Discussion in 'Dance Websites' started by DanceMentor, Mar 24, 2004.

1. DanceMentor

DanceMentor Administrator

Hello everyone,

My wife, seeing how much time I spend on the Dance Forums, asked me if I could create a forum for her. I just created www.thefitnessforums.com. I was hoping a couple of people would do me the favor of making a post or two to help get it started. I know she would really appreciate some help. One of the hardest things about getting a forum going is getting some posts. Please help if you have a moment.

Thanks,
    David

2. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

If it's anything like DF, it'll be getting along like a house on fire any day now. :D

3. DanceMentor

It'll take a little time, but I know it will grow and become popular. We've already received 17 posts in about 24 hours. I really appreciate the support Dance Forum members have given.

(Before long we'll need to start seeing who wants to be a moderator there)

4. peachexploration

peachexploration New Member

Thanks DM. Love it. Just what I needed. :D

5. DanceMentor

Cool, we've had a nice response so far. Shortly, we will start adding forum categories and seeing who wants to help moderate.

Thanks,
    David

6. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

Great!! Cool! :)

7. DanceMentor

We are almost up to 1000 posts now at the Fitness Forums. It took less than 6 months to do it. Hopefully, the momentum will start to increase, just as it did for the Dance Forums.

8. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

:doh: Gotta remember to go check it out and get in my two cents worth! :oops: :wink: