Dancers Anonymous > Football 2003

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by Spitfire, Sep 5, 2003.

1. Spitfire

Spitfire Well-Known Member

I don't meet many sports fans among fellow dancers either in person or on any of the discussion forums, but will give this a try.

What is your favorite college/NFL team and what is your expectation?

I'll give mine later.

2. youngsta

youngsta Active Member

College - U of Maryland (My old school) you see what happened last week! Not the way I wanted them to start the season off.

Pro - Eagles -- They have GOT to make the Superbowl this year!!!

3. Spitfire

The University of Arizona Wildcats. Winners 42-7 in opener last week vs. UTEP, but will get a test tommorow vs. LSU. Third year coach John Makovich will need to have at least a .500 season if he's to keep his job.

Green Bay Packers. Defense I think is going to be a problem and perhaps the final season for Brett Favre.

4. Vince A

Vince A Active Member

There is not a college football team that I do not like . . . love college football!

I'm a die-hard Raider fan . . . prediction? About what they usually do . . . lose the big one!

5. Spitfire

Was hoping they would win the SB. I like to root for the AFC team unless it's against the Pack.

6. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Had been a 49ers fan for most of my life...up until they let Jerry Rice go.

As for college teams, Miami...because I almost did my undergrad there.

7. Spitfire

Eagles sure are not off to that kind of start, but the Broncos sure are; maybe the snake has found a good home there.

My Packers rebounded with a good win over the Lions and I'm hoping to make the trip to Phoenix this Sunday for their game with the Cards.

Now, the Wildcats - this may it for coach Mackovich.

8. Danish Guy

Danish Guy New Member

Football in the US.

Isn’t that the odd version of the sport, where they couldn’t make the ball in the ball shape, and primarily use the hands :?: [​IMG]

9. Spitfire

Thank god for a misshapen ball! :D

10. Swing Kitten

Swing Kitten New Member

The ball is not the shape of a foot either???