Event Announcements > Fundraiser

Discussion in 'Event Announcements' started by guille_bdancer, Jan 12, 2009.

1. guille_bdancer

guille_bdancer New Member

February 8, 2009 7:30PM

607 S Western Avenue 3rd Floor

Los Angeles, CA 90005

The following couples in the categories of American Smooth, International Standard & International Latin from ages Junior to Adult are some of the ones representing Los Angeles at the National Championships in Baltimore, Maryland on April 3-5, 2009.

· Aaron Krumer & Elisabeth Drabkin – Junior Satandard & Latin (DWTS Tour Regional Champions)

· Eugene Reznik & Melonie Krumer – Youth Standard & Latin (Youth Standard & Latin Champions)

· Guillermo Ceballos & Melissa Leake – Adult American Smooth (Six 1st Places in only nine months)

Let’s support & take them there!

There will be hors d’oeuvres, drinks, raffled prizes, and great music. The 2007 US National Pro/Am Open American Smooth Champion will be teaching an American/Social Foxtrot group class so you can all join us on the dance floor.

It’s Los Angeles, you never know who might show up!

$15 Per Person

Cash Bar Available!

If you cannot attend but would like to donate please PM me. Thank you

2. Merrylegs

Merrylegs Well-Known Member

What are you raising funds for?

3. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

Beat me to it! ;)

4. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

Looks to me like the fundraiser is for the couples who are going to the competition....

Am I right that the 2007 US Open Pro Smooth Champion is Jonathan Roberts? Might be easier to just say the name *lol*

5. latingal

latingal Well-Known Member

Mmmm....think the original post actually says "Pro/Am" not Pro?

6. mamboqueen

errr...not sure I would have posted that on a public forum in that case...(unless said person has retired from pro/am)!

7. guille_bdancer

guille_bdancer New Member

The fundraiser is to help 3 of the L.A. Couples going to Nationals with their expenses. The Pro/Am Champion turned Pro and competes Pro with her former teacher... If you're interested, her name is Lorena Bravo.

8. mamboqueen

cool...thanks for the clarification, and good luck to you with the fundraiser and the comp. And congrats to Lorena for going pro!