suburbaknght Well-Known Member

I melt for you, Lioness.

3. Excuse me?

4. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

It looks like something from Harry Potter? :D

5. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

I would be scared to death typing on the Optimus! :lol: but it's cool you can program the keys.... sigh, maybe if I win the lottery!

6. Terpsichorean Clod

Terpsichorean Clod Well-Known Member

LOL :grin:

7. Lioness

Lioness Well-Known Member

FD: Is a D&D reference...no Harry Potter:p

8. suburbaknght

suburbaknght Well-Known Member

Wynd and I are dating.

9. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

Lioness - ah now I understand :D

you'll be getting a shoe/frying pan/ornamental feature/plates/cutlery over your head then :p :bouncy:

10. Dots

Dots Active Member

Love the bag, lol!

11. Subliminal

Subliminal Well-Known Member

Finished Portal 2 single player tonight! Amazing game. Now on to the coop mode. I just have to find someone as crazy as me to play it with.

12. Lioness

Nice!

DP finished it a couple of days after it came out...I love the ending.

13. Subliminal

Subliminal Well-Known Member

Trying to keep this spoiler free and talk in generalities... did you see the translation for the part in the elevator? I got chills. :)

14. Lioness

I haven't actally played it...gaming and me don't really mix (unless it's tabletop...like Magic or D&D)

DP just showed me the end bit...the fight, the singing, and the credits.

15. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

I found something that might interest some geeks: "The use of a static variable has two uses:

One reason is to hide the variable from other modules. The scope of the static variable is limited to the compilation unit that it is described in.

The second use of a static variable is to keep the value of the variable intact through the entire program execution unit."

http: // wiki.answers. com /Q/ Why_use_static_variable_in_programming_language

16. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

I just read this on Wikipedia:

"JUnit is a unit testing framework for the Java programming language. JUnit has been important in the development of test-driven development, and is one of a family of unit testing frameworks collectively known as xUnit that originated with SUnit."

17. yagottabelieve

yagottabelieve New Member

I realize this is an old thread, but it's not my experience that the athletic world does not offer an opportunity for research, technique, history, etc. equal to dance. For example, in the sport I know the most about (baseball), what happens on the field only touches the tip of the iceberg. For the mathematically geeky, there is sabermetrics; for historians, there are countless books, articles, blogs, etc.; for the "student" of the game, there are clinics, etc.; I could go on.

18. RosalieHuisjes

RosalieHuisjes New Member

Jup I´m a geek too! I watch movies, read, collect stuff from movies have posters and tend to study... I also play videogames and I´m a ballroom standard dancer! ;)