Dancers Anonymous > Getting to know you...

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by TemptressToo, Apr 15, 2004.

1. danceguy

danceguy New Member

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Neo and Sabor - I believe that all three of us just got dethroned as resident DF Flirt! :D

Gotta watch those silver tongue actor-types, they're always pretending to be someone else. ;)

SG

2. NeoDevin

NeoDevin New Member

Alberta (Canada), Black, Horse, Aquarius, Samba

Hey GR, what's your analysis of me look like?

I seem to have missed this whole topic so far... ah well, I guess that's what happens when you're not online much :p

3. Laura

Laura New Member

Yay, more surveys!

State of residence: California
    Favorite color: changes...currently fuchsia
    Favorite animal: cat
    Zodiac sign: Greek system -- Aquarius; Chinese system -- Snake (she/)
    Favorite dance: Foxtrot (both for Smooth and Standard)

4. squirrel

squirrel New Member

:) not too bad actually... I have to admit I'm quite impressed :)
    I'd like to meet you and dance with you... I bet it's quite an experience 8) :lol:
    now seriously, I'd like to meet you. I love meeting intelligent persons, and you seem to be one of them.
    Btw, Romanian women ARE beautiful... if you pay a visit to Romania, you might even want to move here!

5. Genesius Redux

Genesius Redux New Member

Well, I guess on my way to Melbourne in the Land-Down-Under, I shall have to make a stop in Bucharest. I have a good friend who adores Prague in the winter, btw, so maybe he'd be interested in going. He doesn't dance, though. 8)

6. Genesius Redux

Genesius Redux New Member

I'm on the way out of the office, Neo--I'll have to get back to you! :wink:

7. Sakura

Sakura New Member

Indiana (Forever in Florida! It's always too cold here! :D )

Silver/Any kind of Dark Blue/*Very* dark reds-think Crimson/Black

Eastern-style Dragons/Snakes/Cats/Horses (Arabians) (I *can't* choose! I'm sorry!)

Dragon (Go western Astrology! For me, it's much more accurate, but in the West - Libra)

Cha Cha/Samba (so far!)

Sakura Kitty :kitty:

8. Sakura

Sakura New Member

Ne, don't loose hope! Our Wolves will find *someway* to survive, and at the very least, there will always be people who are willing to help save them! :wink: Be positive! Beautiful, though powerful, creatures like Wolves won't go down without a fight!

(PS- I *know* this was from awhile ago! Sorry for coming in so late! =o_O=...)

9. Sakura

Sakura New Member

Unless there was a revised tally later, I scored 20 1/2!

*coughs* *YOU!* Lacking individuality??!?!?!!? Could it be that the Apocolypse approaches?!?!? :wink: :D 8)

10. Sakura

Sakura New Member

Hmm... But for those of us who chose the darker shades, who says that we can't be flashy in our own right? :twisted: That "little black dress" wasn't invented for nothin'! =^_~=

11. Sakura

Sakura New Member

:lol: :lol: You're my HERO for bringing this up! I used to have it all memorized... Great song... Great album... But I think Genesius has been competing with its scientific insights rather well! :D

12. Sakura

Sakura New Member

(Note to all: sorry for hijacking this for these last couple posts! I restrained myself from commenting on some things, but they were *very* funny! Now, I promise I'll post here, and then start sharing again! =^_~=)

As for those things about "do me do me!!..." I think they explain themselves! =^___^= :twisted: I love dark humour... *evil grin*

*nods* Yes. I think you just did! *grins* But I love the color silver! You guys'll just have to try (flirt) harder to catch up with Genesius! What's a little friendly rivalry every now and then, eh? Ask nicely, and maybe Genesius will share some tips with you!
    *shrugs* Who knows; if you all interchange, we'll have a group of unstoppable, unresistable flirts on our hands!!!! What are the women (and girls! :wink: ) of DF to do?!

--Answer= Dance the night away with 'em! :twisted: :D 8) We gotta love you guys!

And, to Genesius: I'm gonna have to beg (quiet, you fiend! :wink: ) you to analyze me too! :roll: I await your "silver-tongued" words! *hugs*

13. danceguy

danceguy New Member

Aww, thank you for the concern my young dear, but it is not necessary! A man should never steal pick up lines from another...and to give such talents away would be to disempower the other individual! I have all the wit I need at the present to get my point across, unless I'm hiding it that is! :twisted: :roll: :shock: :D

SG

14. Sakura

Sakura New Member

:twisted: :D There was never any doubt! :wink:

15. MacMoto

MacMoto Active Member

Am I the only person who hears a mention of Florida and -- instead of thinking about the Disney World, Keys, etc. -- immediately thinks "Pygmalion and Peach!"? The same goes for New York - "Boriken!", Colorado - "Youngsta!", Melbourne - "Salsachinita!", London - "Pacion!", etc., etc. My geography has been remapped based on DF. :oops:

16. Sakura

Sakura New Member

=O_O= No, no you're not! *shock* I just realized this from your post, but locations such as Bucharest (sp?! *winces*), Romania; Cairo, Egypt; and Nashville, Tennessee all make me think of Squirrel, Sabor, and Genesius, respectively; and of course, your geography as well! Dancin_feet and Salsachinita are my Australia now! =^_~=

Of course, for Florida, though Pygmalion and Peach are there, and I think of them, I still think most of Anna-Maria Island, a mile away from my Nana and Granddaddy's condo (which looks *RIGHT* out onto the Gulf of Mexico!!!!!!!), where there's a lovely little beach shop that carries a shirt/tank-top that I *sooooo* want! And it reads:

Anna-Maria Island... A quaint drinking village with a fishing problem.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I love it!

17. DancePoet

DancePoet Well-Known Member

Saw the "GTKY" threads 2 & 3, went searching for the original, and decided to bop it to the top. :)

I'll be back later to review! Hope you enjoy! :)

18. chachachacat

chachachacat Well-Known Member

State of Residence? Favorite Color? Favorite Animal? Zodiac Sign? Favorite Dance?

California
    Purple
    Cat
    Scorpio
    Cha Cha, Rumba, Bolero, Mambo, Samba, Foxtrot, Salsa, Swing, Tango...(variety!)

19. DancePoet

DancePoet Well-Known Member

CCCC, but what's your favorite dance? ;)

20. randomMysh

randomMysh New Member

This thread is FUN!

Ok...
    State of Residence? NJ Yes, Joizey. :) Right now I mostly live at school though, and that's on Manhattan. And before that it was Wisconsin

Favorite Color? Anything green.

Favorite Animal? Giant Schnauzer, cos I grew up with one. For those who don't know, it's a huge, black, scary-looking, too smart, really sweet dog.
    I get along well with cats, too. I think I'd be a complete cat person if I didn't have a dog as a child.

Zodiac Sign? Gemini! Which is why I live in two states, am earning my third degree, have two favorite animals and oh, what else....

Favorite Dance? WCS right now. I think. But I am getting more into AT, too, so...*sigh* that too.

GR, you sound a lot like a friend of mine who does Tarot readings. Do you do those? How did you get so interested in astrology?