Dance Ads > Gold DSI Gown for Sale

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by star_gazer, Jun 11, 2009.

1. star_gazer

star_gazer Active Member

Unique, sophisticated and elegant, this gold DSI ballroom gown was originally over $3000. Best for someone 5’6 to 5’9”. Can bring to Manhattan or Desert Classic for a try-on. Asking $2050 OBO.

Attached Files:

2. DanceAngel

DanceAngel New Member

the gown is beautiful.

3. samina

samina Well-Known Member

agreed. as are the dancers...

4. skwiggy

skwiggy Well-Known Member

Absolutely stunning.

5. and123

and123 Well-Known Member

Agree. But if I buy another gown, CNP is gonna kill me :p. I have, however, at least made the decision to part with quite a few, so I don't feel quite so guilty about drooling over this one.

6. samina

samina Well-Known Member

why on earth would he kill you... unless he's paying

7. star_gazer

star_gazer Active Member

As far as ballroom gowns go...we have an unspoken Don't Ask Don't Tell policy in our house. My husband doesn't ask anything about these gorgeous gowns that appear and I don't volunteer any info.

Glad you guys like the dress. Its definitely one of my favorites.

8. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Lol! Love that policy. Very cute! ;)

9. star_gazer

star_gazer Active Member

Lowering the price to $1850.

10. Artemia

Artemia New Member

Could you post the measurements for the gown, if it's still available, please?

11. star_gazer

star_gazer Active Member

Yes, its still available but I'm not sure of the measurements. It should fit someone between 5'6 and 5'9 size 0-4. It will be available to try on next weekend at Manhattan or the following weekend at the Desert Classic in Palm Desert.

12. and123

and123 Well-Known Member

13. gracie

gracie Active Member

So you're the one I've been bidding against. Did you get the red Latin just a few days ago?

14. NonieS

NonieS Well-Known Member

This is a very beautiful dress!!! Too bad I am not in the market for something of that color..

15. Standarddancer

Standarddancer Well-Known Member

how could you be sure it's authentic DSI dress? 300 for DSI sounds fishy!!! I"d check and be sure before posting.

16. Standarddancer

this is great dress! nice design, unfortunately I know I look very dreadful in gold or nude colors.

17. danceronice

danceronice Well-Known Member

I agree. Ebay IS unpredictable, but I would be very suspicious of the quality of a dress for $200 unless someone really wanted to unload it. The rhinestones alone are worth that stripped...IF they're real. As for the SCD/DWTS dresses, THOSE I have generally found overpriced, as they're made VERY quickly and usually have much less detail work than a comparable dress would that was made in the normal amount of time. 99% of what I see come up on eBay is not anything anyone dancing above newcomer would want to wear.

18. star_gazer

star_gazer Active Member

The dress is now available on kat's site for $1800. I honestly feel that that is a very reasonable price for a high-quality dress. I bought it for $3000 from Anastasia Muravyeva. It was in perfect condition. Abby wore it occasionally for the past year and although the necklace needs restoning, the dress remains in excellent condition. For the right person, this dress would be a steal. But if I can't get $1800...we can keep it. Abby just wore it for a photo shoot a couple weeks ago and it was the photographer's favorite of her dresses.

19. star_gazer

star_gazer Active Member

It would be impossible for you to look dreadful, period.

20. Standarddancer

Looking for the symbol with paper clip, there’s a dropdown list so click on that, then you could upload anything from your computer. Or you could pm me. I’m really curious , I can’t believe anyone could get DSI for such low price. Please also state the condition of dress.
    If you do decide to post pics of your ebay victory, pls start a new thread at the non-ads section. The ads section are for selling only, not for newly purchased ebay goodies;)