General Dance Discussion > Good Reasons to *Quit* Dancing...

Discussion in 'General Dance Discussion' started by Matrix, Aug 14, 2005.

1. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

Long Isalnd Iced tea- HAH! Reminds me of my daze as a bartendress/waitress. A couple o' those and even Iwould be high as a kite! :lol:

2. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Daze? Somehow I think I'm in the presence of a pun. :roll: :wink:

3. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

You got it! Especially after all of those Long Island iced tease! 8)

4. luh

luh Active Member

nice post! :notworth:
    luh

5. luh

luh Active Member

white russian tastes pretty good. Now a little more in detail:

luh

6. pygmalion

:lol: :lol: :lol:

7. Swingolder

Swingolder New Member

And old are you again, luh?

8. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

No kidding! Now he's googling bartenders' manuals! :lol:

I drank White Russians waaay back. Those were pretty tasty! Went down really smooth! Kahlua & milk is a popular drink in Japan where the ladies prefer things a bit sweet and can't drink strong cocktails.

9. luh

luh Active Member

I'm just contacting a webresource for that. I mean - i have to get my recipes somehow. And the good thing is - i can have it in any language i need ;)

@swingolder - I'm 17
    luh

10. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

He's old enough to drink in HIS country! :wink:
    Luh- are you actually trying those drinks? They're good, let me tell you, but not as good as German beer. (BTW I have been drinking Beck's beer since before you were born! I also like St Pauli Girl, but I don't know where that is made.)

11. pygmalion

I have a friend who swears by St Pauli Girl. He thinks it's the best beer on the planet.

12. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

It is very good! Someone once told me the St Pauli Girl(like the one on the label) was the image of the hookers they had way back when.

13. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

Have you compared it to becks? And what about "Blue moon" - Dutch I believe.

14. pygmalion

My ex swears by Beck's Dark. It's supposed to be a very good beer. 8)

15. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

Beck's is good. Dutch beer is mediocre. I drank a lot of Oranjeboom after hanging out in Germany for 2 weeks and it just doesn't compare. Now The Czech Republic has some fantastic beers. Pilsner Urquell, for one(I visited the brewery a few years back). Excellent!

16. pygmalion

Off to Central Market I go. :car: It's a grossly overpriced supermarket, with a great selection of beers. I've been threatening to have a party with some exotic beers for a while now.

Well, actually, I did have a couple parties, but with guests who don't drink for religious reasons. 8)

Now, maybe I'll have a party and go buy a selection of beers from all around the world. Ninety-nine dollars a bottle (J/K) but hey. My friends are priceless. :wink: :lol:

17. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

Have fun! I LOVE shopping for imported beer. Better yet, I love going to far away countries and drinking their beer.

18. pygmalion

I don't drink beer, and standing around in a bar, holding an untouched stein while everybody else gets smashed ... eh. Not my cup of tea. I'd rather go buy the beer, invite them to my house, and hold the untouched stein while everybody else gets smashed.

Hey! Wait a second ... :wink: :lol:

19. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

I'm packing my bags now, Pygmalion! :D

20. pygmalion

Bring it on! :)