General Dance Discussion > Good Reasons to *Quit* Dancing...

Discussion in 'General Dance Discussion' started by Matrix, Aug 14, 2005.

1. Matrix

Matrix New Member

Girls, buy all the beer you'd like, but DO NOT drink it from the bottle! :cry:

please! :cry:

2. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

When in Rome, baby! :wink:

3. MacMoto

MacMoto Active Member

From another thread:
    Africana's got a point... all roads lead to coco with beer. :roll: :lol: Must be the effect of Japanese summer.

4. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

I'm having rum at the moment, thank you...

5. Matrix

Matrix New Member

I really like this girl :lol: ... Hey coco, what's your favorite wine?

That thing about drinking beer from the bottle just sucks! :?

6. luh

luh Active Member

yeah, i actually do drink this stuff. My sister told me about white russian. I like other mix drinks. especially with bacardi. hmm :)

beck's is very famous also outside of germany. I do drink the local beer also. like the taste of it. Tannenz├Ąpfle. just in case you can get it - try it.
    luh

7. luh

luh Active Member

that's part of the fun. a beer in a boring bottle - doesn't taste as good as a beer in a good looking bottle. We germans even have a day of the beer-bottle. :)
    luh

8. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Day of the beer bottle? A holiday? Festival? :?

9. luh

luh Active Member

a day to celebrate - with plenty of beer :D
    luh

10. pygmalion

:lol: :lol: Sounds good. 8)

11. luh

luh Active Member

even we got good ideas from time to time.
    (if it's about finding things to celebrate, we are really good at that!) - plenty of possibiliys to drink, - and those who can't handle it - get drunk.
    luh

12. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

I don't drink rum from the bottle.
    I really like Pampero Aniversario(Venezuela). Last week I tried the Bacardi Reserva Superior. Those I drink neat or on ice. When I mix I usually drink Havana Club.

13. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

Oops, you asked about wine, heh heh. That depends entirely on what I'm eating. I perfer wines from (in this order) California, Italia and Australia. One of my favorie wines in the Villa Helena Charbono. Also anything by Cakebread & Grgich...

14. pygmalion

Can anybody really handle it as well as they think they do, I wonder aloud. :roll: :wink:

15. pygmalion

Oh yeah, and btw, I hope all's well Matrix. I know this thread has been all over the place. And I love talking about mixed drinks and such. :lol: But I'm still thinking of you, and I hope your soul searching is getting you closer to where you want to be ... wherever that is. 8)

16. luh

luh Active Member

i got the feeling i can handle it. I hate being drunken, (was ONCE drunken, and NEVER again (had a dog lick my face all the night, and i was too drunk to do anything against it - that'll NEVER happen to me again), so, i know where my border is, and i just stop drinking when i feel I'm close to it. Always works for me. I do drink a lot, but never to get drunk. i want to drink it for the taste, not for the being drunk (as many young people sadly do)
    Somehow the discussion comes up every time i talk about alcohol with someone. Starts to get annoying.
    luh

17. pygmalion

*shrug* No problem. IIRC, you brought up the idea of not being able to handle it, not I. So I'll say no more. 8) :)

18. luh

luh Active Member

:lol:, true,
    what i meant though is, sadly, that there are plenty that can't handle, but what i meant is, the suggestion that actually noone can (or almost noone) can handle it properly. That's what is the annoying part, not the discussion itself. is that understandable?
    oh well. it's 10:38 am here. i don't know why i'm even up that early.
    luh

19. MacMoto

MacMoto Active Member

Same here.

20. luh

luh Active Member

tritto