Salsa > Gotta love gossip.

Discussion in 'Salsa' started by thespina13, Jan 7, 2007.

1. sweavo

sweavo New Member

Well the 'mother and wife' stick can only apply insofar as your husband and child are suffering as a result of your behavior, and that is nobody's business but yours and theirs.

If you wear your ring and don't use tongues, I'd say you're doing all you need to.

Changing yourself or just your behavior? Changing how you act after learning the effects of your actions is not the same as giving up a part of yourself.

This reminds me of my last boss at work, a short, round, bearded, rather smelly geek, into real ale, whiskey and motor racing, who perpetually mocked me about my 'effeminate', 'dissolute' and 'debauched' lifestyle. BOY did that get tedious, especially as he sat directly across the desk from me. In the end the interpretation was clear: He couldn't do that stuff, so he needed to do it vicariously through me. He couldn't walk up to a random woman in a salsa club and dance with her whereas I could. Likewise, he never got invited to wild parties where he got to have sex with multiple nubile partners, so OBviously, in his fantasy world, it follows that I did.

2. sweavo

sweavo New Member

You know the drill:

... If a man doesn't - you know - they go blue and eventually explode ... Russ Meyer films are artistically and culturally very interesting ... It's good for the skin / hair ... research has shown that women have better orgasms when they pay for dinner because they feel empowered ...

and the toughest one: when she asks what you are thinking and you really weren't thinking of anything at all.

3. Pacion

Pacion New Member

Hope you are not suggesting that is happening in this case! :raisebro:

4. thespina13

thespina13 New Member

Absolutely. What I don't like is when an overly conservative set of expectations is placed over me because of my status, and I cease to be seen as just ME, rather than who I am in relation to others. I will, obviously, respect those who count on me and love me.

2 for 2! Excellent. Except I have only one tongue... does that count as one whole point?

Very true. I've gotta remember that and not resent it so much. I guess it doesn't help that I learned all about how to be pissed off that someone is pissed off by my actions in high school. Time to move past that, I think.

5. samina

samina Well-Known Member

what the.... so, it's not natural to feel empowered if a man is paying for my dinner?

again....... what the...? <splutter!>

6. englezul

englezul New Member

Well it goes down to the long history in which women were dependent on men for survival. Empowered because 1) it shows she can pull her own weight 2) she is there because she wants to be there not because she's hungry

7. thespina13

thespina13 New Member

I feel empowered when i offer to pay, and then the guy insists. I like it when I'm esteemed.

8. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Hey women aren't the only ones that ask that question. I've been asked this question by the men I date many times. So, what does it mean when a man says it lol?

9. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Actually not all women in history were dependent on men for survival. The Amazon Warriors are a great read when it comes to women over powering men. And it's actually been proven real when the Amazon Warriors were thought so long to be a myth. And there have many Queens in ancient history (including present history) that have over powered their men. So, I wouldn't generalize women as being dependent on men for their survival in history. I for one am NOT one of those women. I do not need a man in my life to help me. If I choose to be with the man that I love it's for reasons such as love as to which I choose to be with him. ;)

But is this off topic lol? Sorry! ;)

10. salsamale

salsamale New Member

everyone, guess what? .. I just heard that thespina13 has 2 tongues! :)

11. cornutt

cornutt Well-Known Member

That's not all she's got two of! :raisebro:

12. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Oh Cornutt! :doh: :uplaugh:

13. Josh

Josh Active Member

Yeah and I heard she's really good at... *cough* I mean, uh, eating ice cream cones with two scoops. Wow, even that part was dirty. :raisebro:

Okay, I just crossed the line. I'm going to have to warn myself or something.

14. Josh

Josh Active Member

Yeah, she's got two ears as well... :)

15. cornutt

cornutt Well-Known Member

For some reason, now I'm thinking of scoops of ice cream... :D

16. Pacion

Pacion New Member

From some reason, the black widow spider came to mind! (Just googled - what would I do without Google! :lol: and apparently, it is a myth that the female eat the males after mating.)

17. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Oh you are mean! I'm glad that you don't live in my area!!! ;)

Lol... just kidding!:p

18. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Lol... darn. To bad it's just a myth lol. ;)

19. thespina13

thespina13 New Member

And that AIN'T a myth ;)

Yeah Josh. Tone it down a little. You're getting carried away again. :p

20. samina

samina Well-Known Member

well, for some reason now i'm traumatized by images of thespina with more than two... things she should have only ONE of...:shock:

cornutt, fascination -- or was is MQ... -- was right... you ARE shameless!

;)