Event Announcements > gown for sale $800

Discussion in 'Event Announcements' started by Katarzyna, Jan 7, 2008.

1. Katarzyna

Katarzyna Well-Known Member

I have a dress i sold to a girl in Denmark that turned out too small on her..Its taka dress, very richly stoned only 800 but willing ot negotiate if anyone is interested.. I really want to help the girl sell it.. feel bad it didnt fit her: (
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

Ooooh...pretty...

3. waltzgirl

waltzgirl Active Member

That's gorgeous--and a great deal! Might help folks to know what size it is.

4. BM

BM New Member

Oooooh so pretty! That colour doesn't like me, though. :(

5. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

Me neither. But I love the pattern of the stones on front. I can imagine it in different colors. (Then again, the dancing doesn't like me much, either, so it doesn't matter anyway. Heh.)

6. BM

BM New Member

Sort of in that boat, but I'm firmly convinced that wearing an awesome dress while attempting it anyway helps to alleviate the situation significantly. :)

7. Katarzyna

Its for someone up to 5'6'' and slim.. most importantly slim waist.. I would say 26 inches would be ok but anything bigger than that might be a tad tight.. you could squeeze in if waist is bigger but it wouldnt look flattering.. It can be worn by someone as short at 5'3 without need for shortening.. Hope someone likes it.. :) and yes the stoning is really nice.. the nicest are the stoned chains around the neck :)

8. Katarzyna

if you go to my last page of sold album you will be able to see full size photos of this dress by clicking on view original.. that will show much better details

9. Katarzyna

Just realized I put this in a wrong place.. under announcements rather than ads.. I hope one of the administrators can move it to the proper place ?

10. Katarzyna