Dance Ads > 'Grease: You're The One That I Want', a new T.V. reality dance series

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by reb, Dec 7, 2006.

1. reb

reb Active Member

From dance sport comps . com

NBC's New Dance Competition- FREE tickets! Be in the audience for the first taping of NBC’s new dance competition!! Starting next January, NBC and the producers of 'Dancing with the Stars' will begin taping 'Grease: You're The One That I Want', a new T.V. reality dance series! The show is an intense dance competition between some of the best performers in the country for the lead roles of Sandy and Danny in a new Broadway production of GREASE! This Friday, December 8th at the Wilshire Ebell Theater in Los Angeles we are taping the final audition as the best performers from around the country try to make the cut as one of the 12 finalists for the television series. Guest appearances will include past stars from the movie and Broadway shows! Request tickets now so you can be in the live audience for the hit new show! The minimum age is 16 and the arrival time is 1:30 PM. To request tickets please use the following link: http://www.ocatv.com/schedule.php?show_id=127

Hopefully this wasn't already posted . . .I did a search and didn't find one