Event Announcements > Greg Smith will be coaching at Manhattan Ballroom April 26,27,28

Discussion in 'Event Announcements' started by Larinda McRaven, Apr 12, 2009.

1. Larinda McRaven

Larinda McRaven Site Moderator Staff Member

English Ballroom Dance Master Greg Smith will be coaching at newly opened Manhattan Ballroom on April 26, 27 and 28.

Greg is invited by current U.S. Champion Katusha Demidova. He is the coach of many top U.S. and European dancers. He has coached Blackpool finalists in professional categories. Many U.S. pros and top amateurs are taking lessons from him regularly.

Please contact DF member Anna Demidova if you are interested in booking some lessons. Greg only travels to USA to coach two to three times a year. So please do not miss the chance to study with this dance master:smile:

Address of Manhattan Ballroom: 29 West 36th Street, 2nd floor, NY, NY. Floor is big and spacious!!! The same size of Rogers Dancesport, but with the convenience of NYC location. The purpose of the studio is to have an convenient location for all ballroom couples to practice, train, and take coaching lessons with World Masters.

2. GJB

GJB Well-Known Member

Does the studio have a website?

3. Ballroom

Ballroom New Member

don't think so, maybe in the future will do one...It's premium location, one block away from Ballroom off Fifth.

The purpose of the studio is to have an convenient location for all ballroom couples to practice, train, and take coaching lessons with World Masters. If you are interested in lessons, please contact Anna.

4. GJB

GJB Well-Known Member

Who is teaching there? I don't think I can afford Greg Smith.

5. Ballroom

Ballroom New Member

Many good teachers will be teaching there. I can't name the names now, for now one of the events already confirmed is coaching lessons with Greg Smith;) but all teachers and students are welcome:)

You don't need to have a partner to take Greg lessons, let's say if you dance pro-am with your teacher, you can take lessons with your teacher, Greg can coach both you and your pro-am teacher. Many top pro-am dancers are taking Greg too. He's very helpful;)

6. star_gazer

star_gazer Active Member

I thought he was Australian...

7. Jananananana

Jananananana Active Member

Wow this studio looks amazing from the website. I want to check it out :-/