Salsa > groping

Discussion in 'Salsa' started by Salsaonone, Mar 14, 2005.

1. Kindra

Kindra New Member

Ode to wishful thinking....

2. Leah

Leah New Member

btw nice shirt sabor - is that for st patty's day?

3. wuthering

wuthering New Member

Is that a sweaty tank top, Sabor? 8)

4. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

What's wrong mi amgo?

5. delamusica

delamusica Active Member

Yeah - what's wrong? I like that picture. :wink:

6. El guru

El guru New Member

You called me...
    I'm here...

I'm trying to understand why La Celia asked my opinion.. :evil: :p

Someone tells that i try to dance sensual with the partners everytime is possible or she answer positively to the first inputs...
    So it happen that dancing very close.. some contact could be...

I consider much more sexy not to touch... but only underline with the hand woman's body... without contact...
    It's possible some contact could be .. but it's only a mistake.. and sometimes could be the woman looking for it...

In any case I try not to think a lot about a contact... and go on... if I like that woman, is not a contact to change my intentions.. but all the informations my mind receive...
    if I don't like... I forget it immediately...

it's simple... I think...

Celia... sometimes I'll killl you.... :evil:

7. Sagitta

Thanks. :D

8. El guru

El guru New Member

only thanks? :eek: :?

when do we'll dance together?
    I must come in New York?

but pay attention with your hands... :lol: :wink:

9. tj

tj New Member

Hey El Guru, I think I recall Sagitta saying that he's got a girlfriend, so be careful of flirting with him... you might make her jealous! :wink:

10. El guru

El guru New Member

I thought he was a she... :eek: :oops: :lol: :lol:

11. Sagitta

No worries. I do want to learn how to follow well, and my gf is okay with me dancing with others sexily now. :wink: :)

12. Kindra

Kindra New Member

Haha!! A bit of flirting between you two...even AFTER the truth is exposed...hmmmmmm... :shock: :wink: :lol: :lol:

13. Sagitta

You jealous? You interested? I do like to experiment with threesomes

14. Kindra

Kindra New Member

Hmmmm.....can I plead the 5th on this one??? :wink:
    Please clarify...you would like a threesome with you, another guy, and a woman???? :shock:
    Or you and two women?? ----> :ladiesma:

15. cookie

cookie New Member

i wish some guys knew how to dance respectfully though.

just last night I had a bit of an 'experience'

This new face asks me to dance. Of course I say ' :D sure' and we danced, but only the basic step and nothing else. this is okay, everyone has to start somewhere, right? . But after the song he wanted another. I'm still okay with it but rather frustrated at only going forwards and backwards for the past 8 minutes solid now. At the third song, (more of an RnB number) I stand by the DJ podium, and he's following me there. I am actually hoping someone from my regular gang will rescue me cos I really don't fancy another dance by this persistent little fella who has followed me here and is still looking at me and standing just a leeeetle too close.

This guy actually has me cornered now and won't let me get away, so another dance and this is now another 4 minutes of just forward and back. But it gets worse as he has me in close hold now. Is it not customary to allow the girl to decide just how close that's going to be? In his case he decided he wants me squeezed right up against him, his hand at my back so I couldn't move back at all and I'm taller than him so my leg is pretty much at his crotch with each step and there is nothing I can do about it. :oops:
    I don't mind close hold, I've been know to get extremely close, and sexy moves are not a problem - with the right partner and only by my choosing. Having my leg at his crotch was NOT of my choosing. Salsa beat is not 1.2.crotch 5. 6.crotch.8. My hand, rather than being on his shoulder is pushing against his shoulder and he's STILL not getting the message!
    :evil:

I shoot a :? look to the other guys to come rescue me but they're oblivious ! HELP :!:
    At the last dance (the slow one normally reserved for my favourite dancer) my heart sinks as I am STILL cornered and have nowhere to go and he's not going anywhere. I can't get away and so I decide ok, but I'm going to lead this time. With me in control, we spent the whole of the last dance in open hold and I'm steering cos he can't be trusted. It's quite tricky, leading as a woman so I switched to leading as a man, which might have looked a little odd. He's lucky I didn't throw some spins at him.
    Unfortunately he's going to be at salsa tonight, too.... I have never refused a dance ever, but I might have to start tonight.

16. Sagitta

Better me and two women, of course!! :shock:

17. Sagitta

Just say no. My advice. My 2 cents.

18. la celia

la celia New Member

Why?!?!?!?!Sweetheart...I know that you love me!You can't live without me...so....be quiet!!!! :lol: :D :D :D :D :D :*

19. You're too nice. More than accomodating. It's unfortunate that some people never get the hint or won't take no for an answer. Might have to be blunt and say you have other friends that are waiting to dance with you too and he should try helping out some of the other beginners. But thank you for asking.

I've been mostly into ballroom but started taking some salsa lessons. I realize that I'm a novice, so when I went to a Salsa club a couple of times I mostly watched. My feelings are that I wouldn't want to bore a more experienced dancer, so I wouldn't ask her until I improved. I'd accept if she offered though.

20. TemptressToo

TemptressToo Member

BTW, that dance clip was pretty cool. I want to learn it. Anyone want to be my partner? :) :friend: