Salsa > groping

Discussion in 'Salsa' started by Salsaonone, Mar 14, 2005.

1. This IMO is one of those occaisions where the rules aren't equal between the sexes and it's fine by me. A guy shouldn't do this, but if a girl wanted to give you a pinch on the @ss, be thankful. I would and think of it just as some harmless flirting. And her beauty shouldn't be a factor whether it's acceptable. It's not that you're going to sleep with her. I'd give her a wink and a smile.

2. Vin

Vin New Member

you coming here or should I come to you?

3. TemptressToo

TemptressToo Member

Florida is beautiful this time of year. AND I plan to go salsa dancing again tonight. Only night I can this weekend, the future in-laws will be here tomorrow. When does your plane arrive?

4. Vin

Vin New Member

I'll be in Miami in November, some friends may be planning a trip to miami in the next couple of months. I'll let you know :twisted:

5. TemptressToo

TemptressToo Member

Too bad Miami is 15 hours from here. :(

April

6. Vin

Vin New Member

You should have said so, I will be in Mobile, alabama in about a month, may go to boloxi and pensacola.

7. Vin

Vin New Member

have to post another, don't want to be stuck at the number of the beast

8. TemptressToo

TemptressToo Member

If you are in Mobile, DO, DO, DO let me know. I go to Mobile once a week to dance at my favorite DanceSport studio. :) I'd be honored.

9. labelledanseuse

labelledanseuse New Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 666 :p

10. TemptressToo

TemptressToo Member

Of coure, Vin, salsa is my secondary love. I adore smooth. But I am developing my salsa skills. ;) Planning on going salsa dancing tonight.

11. Vin

Vin New Member

Thanks for the invite, will have to see. I will be in town for a weekend visiting some friends that don't dance so it may be tough to swing it.

12. TemptressToo

TemptressToo Member

Ok...but I hope you consider. I've not met any Dance-Forums people as of yet (at least not that I know).

13. El guru

El guru New Member

why not 2 men and a woman? :D

14. El guru

El guru New Member

if you want in 15 hours (by plane) you can be in sicily too...

someone here call it "la isla del incanto" (dream's island) because is one of the high density salsero's population place in the world... :D

15. SalseraLaura

SalseraLaura New Member

[threadjack]was that vitor and ana? been a long time since ive seen them dance.[/endthreadjack]

Ive had some pretty bad experiences including a time when lets just say that everyone in the club could see that the guy was *happy* to dance with me :shock: i need to be more aggressive and tell ppl to $@*% off...lol

16. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

I would assume that a woman can't deal with two men simultaneously... After all, we only have two hands. :wink: :p

Twilight Elena

17. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

Men too have only 2 hands... :?

18. El guru

El guru New Member

I've seen a video of a woman dancing with 2 partners and passing from on1 to on2 every changing partner...

Making it easier (without changing time) .. I do it sometimes with some friends of mine...

19. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

Bad joke, Sagitta. Bad comment, too. :oops: :D
    Oh, just forget about it. Dance with 10 men at the same time, see if you can do it, girls!

Twilight Elena

20. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

ROTFL! Been there, done that. :shock: :lol: Conga line. Does that count? :lol: