Funstuff and Inspiration > Guilty Pleasures and Cheap Thrills !!!

Discussion in 'Funstuff and Inspiration' started by Ray Sison, Mar 13, 2010.

1. ireniecat

ireniecat New Member

Cheap thrill: Attacking my cat by nuzzling my face in her belly when she's not expecting it :kitty:

2. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Good one, Ireniecat-Alexandria! You have to talk with Peaches, who adores her accordion cats!

Gotta love cats! :p

3. ireniecat

ireniecat New Member

Cats are awesome for cheap thrills :D

4. wonderwoman

wonderwoman Well-Known Member

There's something about outdoor noises.. crickets, distant traffic, kids playing etc.. in the background while watching tv in the evening. I love love love having windows open.

5. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

You and me both, WW...

6. wonderwoman

I like when its just cool enough to snuggle up in a blanket but not be cold with the windows open... like the first night at the end of summer when you have to put a blanket on the bed.
    Its also that perfect cool/almost chilly temp that feels amazing walking to your car late at night after a few hours of dancing.

7. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

San Francisco is one of those places that has a natural air conditioning feel in the air. I did not need a car with AC until I moved to where I am now...

8. wonderwoman

Haha. I had a broken AC in summer of 2008 until I bought a new car in August. I can just FEEL my clothes sticking to me. lol

Dirty Dancing is a guilty pleasure. It is on Encore Love at least weekly!
    The music, the little one-liners, the magically perfect unscripted moments :)

9. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

Add me to the list!

No AC...practically ever.

10. Peaches

Amen!!!

11. Peaches

Oh yeah!

Have you ever tried taking a hair clippy thingy (technical term--you know those claw clip things?) and putting it on/around their tail? Of course not so it's actually grabbing their tail, just so the tail is in the open center part? It drives them nuts! So funny. And then it sides off...

12. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Amen++! WW expressed that so poetically...

13. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Playing Ocean's Eleven (and other familiar movies) with both French (or Spanish) audio and subtitles. Though the audio track and subtitles are not always in sync (as they are made separately), I find it is a way to keep some of my favorite languages as part of my workaday life--marrying my interest in foreign languages with my love of movies! :D

14. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

M&M and Oreo McFlurry Thrills / Pleasures

I have a soft spot for M&M and Oreo McFlurry desserts from McDonald's... :cool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. ireniecat

ireniecat New Member

LOL! I have never tried... probably because I don't have a claw clip. Might be worth getting one just for that :)

One of my cats has tufts of fur between her toes, and I just love touching them, and the pads of her paws. She hisses at me. Boo.

16. ireniecat

ireniecat New Member

Lovely!

17. Standarddancer

Standarddancer Well-Known Member

I kept buying purple/pink eyeshadows, love them, I’m crazy for makeups and sucker for pastel colored eyeshadows; found some drugstore pinkish / purplish shadow for $10, then when ring up at register, it was on sale for only $7, really happy with that!

18. Standarddancer

Standarddancer Well-Known Member

I kept buying purple/pink eyeshadows, love them, I’m crazy for makeups and sucker for pastel colored eyeshadows; found some drugstore pinkish / purplish shadow for $10, then when ring up at register, it was on sale for only $7, really happy with that!

19. Peaches

Pure guilty pleasure: smoking.

(I know, I know. Let the flaming begin.)

20. Peaches

Damn you.