Dancers Anonymous > guys place to vent or share our thoughts on women

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by mr bixx, Feb 4, 2005.

1. mr bixx

mr bixx Member

guys we need a thread to vent about women in our lifes. we all have drama and problems with them so lets here it.
    i'll go first. i'm so sick of women who cant make decisions and play games. why cant they just know what they want.

2. Laura

Laura New Member

So wait, do you want just the bad women to stay out of this thread, or are all women bad so no women are allowed in this thread at all?

Sounds like the woman in question was lacking the maturity to say and do what she really wanted, and so was letting herself be fickle, and that you got jerked around in the process. I hate it when people -- male or female -- do that. It just seems that some people are consciously (or subconsciously) so afraid of making a decision that they don't, and that affects the people around them. It's like they feel they have to do the hip thing, or the thing to please others, and can't just make a plan and make it work.

Sorry this happened to you...it nearly happened to a friend of mine. Her dance partner couldn't decide if he wanted to keep dancing or not. She was fine with either decision -- she just wanted a final answer from him so she could move on and make other plans. We finally figured out that it was a maturity thing with him, and even though she would take "yes" or "no" as an answer, he couldn't bring himself to make a decision because he was afraid he'd feel guilty about it -- even though she had pre-absolved him of any guilt. My thought was that he should just get over himself and make a decision. Fear (of guilt, of anger, of making mistakes, of being preceived as being a certain way or not) keep so many people from just getting stuff done. What a waste of time and energy.

3. mr bixx

mr bixx Member

good post. i was just wanting to have a spot where us guys can stick together and vent about women in our lives. on alot of forums i'm on they have a ladys only forum and i can just about imagine what goes on in there lol.

4. Laura

Laura New Member

We talked about female health issues. You should be glad you avoided it. I'll leave you guys to vent now.

5. foursquare

foursquare New Member

You have got to be kidding me. It took exactly ONE POST before a female was in here commenting (and yapped away for 3 pretty long paragraphs by my reckoning.)

Sheesh. Chicks.

foursquare
    ( :wink: )

6. Patapouf

Patapouf New Member

Why focused on the negatives? :roll: Why not make a place where guys can gather around and compliment and praise how the women in their lives have lightened up their lives?? :tongue:

7. Patapouf

Patapouf New Member

Well foursquare, how can we help but to check it out when we see such an offensive title?? :roll: :lol:

8. tacad

tacad New Member

Re: guys only. you bad women stay out!

Don't hang out with such women. And Laura is more than welcome!

9. mr bixx

mr bixx Member

please negative. sense the sarcasim :cry: yes yuo are all bad bad women.

10. jon

jon Member

Women are people. People are complicated. Hang out with people whose complications are ones you can deal with, and life will be less stressful.

11. mr bixx

mr bixx Member

can someone close this? this is gonna go the opposite way then what i wanted.

12. foursquare

foursquare New Member

It didn't say "Women stay out" it said "BAD women stay out." Now, if you took offense to that, what does THAT say about you? Hm? Hm?

foursquare
    (I wish I had a real gripe about women, but I seem to only meet the nice ones. Get along great with my girlfriend [who even let's me say things like "Sheesh, chicks." without too much violence], get along great with my Mom, get along great with my daughter... jeez, I get along great with my ex-wife. Maybe we should let the "bad women" in just so we know what to watch out for!)

13. Pacion

Pacion New Member

Hmmm it is interesting the different definitions of "bad women" :wink: Amazing what a couple of generations can do :wink:

(I hope I am not hijacking. Now THAT would be bad, wouldn't it :twisted: :lol: )

14. Vince A

Vince A Active Member

Honestly . . . I like bad, VERY BAD women!!! :twisted:

15. foursquare

foursquare New Member

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints: the sinners are much more fun. Only the good die young."

You got me thinking of other definitions for "bad women."

Mmmmm... bad women. :twisted:

I think it was hijacked by the second post. You're safe.

16. Vince A

Vince A Active Member

Well . . . . two of us went there . . . . . . . . . . .

17. foursquare

foursquare New Member

Great minds (and ours) think alike!

foursquare

18. Patapouf

Patapouf New Member

Hi Vince, you and I are for each other then! :raisebro: :twisted: :lol:

19. Patapouf

Patapouf New Member

Well, I am bad bad bad and never try to hide it! :tongue: :mrgreen: :lol:

20. foursquare

foursquare New Member

It started as a thread to b*tch about women it's turned into a big ol' love fest between the sexes.

I proclaim this thread officially hijacked. Sorry Bixx.

foursquare