Dancers Anonymous > guys place to vent or share our thoughts on women

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by mr bixx, Feb 4, 2005.

1. bordertangoman

bordertangoman Well-Known Member

'Twould be easier to herd cats than confine the ladies venting to one thread. :wink:

"I am no child, no babe.
    Your betters have endured me say my mind,
    And if you cannot, best you stop your ears.
    My tongue will tell the anger of my heart,
    Or else my heart, concealing it, will break,
    And rather than it shall I will be free
    Even to the uttermost, as I please, in words."

The Taming of the Shrew

2. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Would that I had only one thread worth of venting to do. :? :lol: :lol:

And, by the way, I want the record to reflect that I have been an active supporter of men, in this thread and others. So there! :tongue: :lol:

3. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

I have really close male friends who I can vent, rant and seethe openly about men with(and they with me about females). I had a good seething session just last night with my best girl buddy where we were on the verge of foaming at the mouth discussing the idiosyncracies of an insensitive slug of a member of the opposite sex and boy did that hit the spot!

4. DancePoet

DancePoet Well-Known Member

Nothing to vent today. :D

5. bordertangoman

then time to invent, or have adventures, or ponder on the Venturi effect or wonder at the ceasless work of our ventricles

6. tacad

tacad New Member

Wowsers.

7. pygmalion

It's clear you guys have run out of bad things to say about women. Maybe that's 'cause women are, in general, sweet, innocent and pure as the driven snow. :roll: :lol:

8. DancePoet

Yeah, right. Except the snow up here always seems to get covered with salt and gravel quickly.

9. bordertangoman

No Pygmalion its more a case of following the Eightfold Path; whatever we complain about will come back to eight times greater :wink:

10. tacad

tacad New Member

Sugar and spice and everything nice. :wink:
    (Hmmm. Methinks someone is stirring up trouble. :lol: )

Once I was with a group of men and women, and the women said "Remember that argument we had? And how we won?". I said, "What do you mean, you won?". A very married man said to me, "Just be quiet. Let them think they won. Shh! Shh!"

To quote Bill Cosby: We are dumb, but we are not so dumb.

11. pygmalion

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well ... I was hoping to stir up a little something, I have to admit :roll: :lol: .

12. Vince A

Vince A Active Member

That's truly the secret . . . I've learned to "always let them win." I get SO MUCH done for me!

Yep . . . you can say SO MUCH by keeping your mouth shut!

13. tacad

tacad New Member

Ok. Nah, I don't want to do it.

14. ReneeJoan

ReneeJoan New Member

Ah, Vince and tacad, we have you SO well trained!!

15. tacad

tacad New Member

Yes, you are right. :wink:

16. bordertangoman

This accounts for a Garden Sheds; where men escape from the Venusian womantle. Do Americans have sheds?

17. pygmalion

:lol: :lol: :lol: Not in my housing development, they don't. There are hideous inventions called Homeowners' Associations (HOAs) to prevent such things, meaning any sort of imaginative use of your house, land or property. :lol: :lol:

People who don't live in developments can do as they wish. I guess now all the guys will be rushing to move out of the suburbs to the rurals, where there are no HOAs. :lol:

18. Vince A

Vince A Active Member

As tacad said . . . "Yes, you are right."

And I say, "Your wish is MY COMMAND!"

19. ReneeJoan

ReneeJoan New Member

Oh, Vince, you shouldn't have said that. I tend to take things VERY LITERALLY . . . .

20. DancePoet

And these HOAs are often run by ladies. No wonder there are limits on garden sheds. :roll: :wink: :lol: