Halloween !!!

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by _malakawa_, Oct 31, 2008.

1. _malakawa_

_malakawa_ New Member

[​IMG]

Ok, this is strange. I thought that When I will be online on the forum there will be a threat about Halloween with around 10 pages till now.

And there isn't. neither one.

So, lets start. Where are you going, which costume ............. and in here after the party post your pictures.

I am a Greek Goddess and I will be at a party in my studio. Pictures - will come after party.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu !!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Stagekat

Stagekat Member

:D I always do some kind of cat... this year (unfortunately same as last...but it was a good costume/makeup job) my leopard print dress makes it easy.... Leopard

I've been tasked to take pictures for a fellow student who won't be able to attend so I may have a pic or two to share after our studio party tonight.
  3. latingal

latingal Moderator Staff Member

I normally don't dress up, but I love to see the fantastic costumes people come up with. So I'd love to see some pics!
  4. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

Not dressing up (I was a Yankee fan last week at a party...*yawn*). Taking my daughter, a/k/a Pebbles, out for her goods tonight. Hope she gets some things I like :)
  5. LucyDiamond

LucyDiamond Active Member

We had our studio party last night. I was a bag of M&Ms. My pro dressed up as a nun with a sign on his head that said, "Nun for you". :lol: It was a great party.
  6. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

I'm off out tonight as a bat with a bottle of tomato sauce :D

Happy Halloween :eek:
  7. elisedance

elisedance New Member

a cricket bat witih blood on it? uugh....
  8. _malakawa_

_malakawa_ New Member

my studio looks great. ah. :artsy:
  9. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

Strange I was just looking at your studio pictures :lol: Can I move my bed onto the dance floor? :mrgreen: Mmm getting out of bed to music/dance :shock: I will have to factor it into a house when I buy one...
  10. NURDRMS

NURDRMS Well-Known Member

going to studio party as one of the three "Momma Mia" ladies (other two ladies are also fellow students) Doubtful if I can dance in the 5-inch platform boots, though.
  11. _malakawa_

_malakawa_ New Member

we have 2 sofas which are so comfortable (one we also have at home). Before we opened a studio, we needed to clean everything.and one night after all day cleaning, I almost fall a sleep on that sofa.

so, you don't need bed.

Now i am trying to convince Slavik that massage chair will be just perfect in the office. :cool:
  12. etp777

etp777 Active Member

Heh, I know sis and some of the pros have fallen asleep on couch at their studeio before.
  13. _malakawa_

_malakawa_ New Member

that is not hard when you spend all day on high heel dancing.

Sometimes when I get home, I just see a bed, and I'm already sleeping.
  14. hustleNflow

hustleNflow New Member

Right now I'm passing out candy to trick-or-treaters as Strawberry Shortcake, and in about an hour I'm transitioning to Nurse Naughty and heading to the studio party :cool:
  15. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

I'm booking myself in :cool: Sofa sounds fab :D

Um, we've only had one group of trick or treaters... so I'm munching on the remaining 'treats' right now. muhahahaha/manic laugh
  16. elisedance

elisedance New Member

this is trick-or-treat central. Its so bad I close up the house and run for my life. Once I tried to give out candies - bought 4 large bags - they were gone in 20 minutes. You have to worry someone is going to tear you appart for treats.....

gotta run
  17. cornutt

cornutt Well-Known Member

Getting in the mood by listening to "Bela Lugosi's Dead" on Youtube.
  18. samina

samina Well-Known Member

It is a veritable industry of candy-gathering here as well. I put up festive sign "sorry, no candy this year. Happy Halloween" and am grateful for no door-buzzing.

Was goNna hit the studio party but...still flattened in bed by cold or mono or whatever. Gonna be me'n Jeeves this year...:)
  19. _malakawa_

_malakawa_ New Member

come on sam, cheer up. it's party time. :p [​IMG]
  20. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

Took MP trick-or-treating and had myself a nice bowl of beef stew from one neighbor and a pumpkin martini from another. Much prefer it to the giving-out-the-candy job!