Dance Ads > have 4 latin dresses on ebay

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by liz, Aug 5, 2008.

1. liz

liz New Member

Just wanted to tell everyone that I have 4 of my latin dresses on ebay for sale. I don't have a reserve on any of them. I have my eye on 2 other dresses so need to part with these. Also, I have a mint green leather Julio Julio coat for sale, too. I love this coat. I have only worn it 2-3 times. I live in Mississippi it doesn't get cold enough and the natives think I am crazy. Happy shopping.
    Liz

2. sambanada

sambanada Active Member

link???

3. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

cgi.ebay.com/Latin-leopard-print-ballroom-dress-NO-RESERVE_W0QQitemZ330259484925QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item330259484925&_trkparms=72%3A1011|39%3A1|66%3A1|65%3A12&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14.l1318

4. BM

BM New Member

Ooooh the fringe caught my eye, and I just so happen to be in the market, but I'd like to try and get away from total fringe-ment for a bit . . .

Good luck!

5. liz

liz New Member

Love the fringe,too. It is the one that I am having the hardest letting go. I am working with dress designer, Donna, on something really unique. So, I have to let these go...Thanks for looking.

6. Merrylegs

Merrylegs Well-Known Member

Hi Liz,

Could you post the pictures of the costumes here? It would help those of us who can't go to ebay during work hours. ;)

7. liz

liz New Member

Let me know if this works. I am not good at figuring out how to attach photos. The red dress is on another ad that I place here awhile back. Also, you can see pictures of me in it at my photo album

Attached Files:

8. njdancegirl

njdancegirl Active Member

Like them all, particularly the leopard and the black one...

Step away from the Ebay account...dress budget is in the negative!

9. liz

liz New Member

here is a couple more pictures. I have been trying to scan a photo that I have of the animal print dress. I just can't figure out were it goes once it is scanned. Will keep working on it.

Attached Files:

10. liz

liz New Member

here is the animal print dress in action.

Attached Files:

11. skwiggy

skwiggy Well-Known Member

The animal print one is gorgeous.

12. Katarzyna

Katarzyna Well-Known Member

Love this one as well

13. liz

liz New Member

I love it so much. Everyone has said so may great things about it. I bought it for Borbala. She didn't ever wear it. We added over 20 gross of stones on it. The necklace itself was around $300. I have only worn it twice. Love having the skirt to work with. Like I said earlier, I am working on getting something made. I need to part with some that I have to help out with the cost.

14. QQS_Girl

QQS_Girl New Member

again, that animal print one is to die for! oh why am i not doing latin?? =)

15. latervet1

latervet1 Member

liz- do you have any pictures of the red 2 piece from the back? Do you think that bra top would fit a 32DD?

16. Me

Me New Member

I keep staring at the lovely exotic red one. If only I didn't already have at least ten red dresses...

17. liz

liz New Member

Will try to put up some pictures of the red from the back.

18. liz

liz New Member

Here are the pictures of the red dress from the back. I also included some pictures of all the jewelry that comes with the animal print dress.

Attached Files:

19. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

just what are you whispering in his ear there??!!! ;)

20. liz

liz New Member

I'll never tell..I don't know what was going on in that picture. It has been one of my favorites for along time.