Dance Ads > have 4 latin dresses on ebay

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by liz, Aug 5, 2008.

1. liz

liz New Member

My pro just texted me and asked me to please not sale the animal print dress. After everyone here loving it so much, I guess I better keep it a bit longer. So, I took it off of Ebay. Sold the black to a lady at the studio. Still have the red and the fringe, and the coat for sale.

2. etp777

etp777 Active Member

I think your pro was right liz. As everyone has said, that animal print dress is stunning. Though at LEAST half the credit for that goes to the model. :)

Best of luck on the auctions. :)

3. danceronice

danceronice Well-Known Member

Good thing for my wallet the shape of the fringe dress's hemline is wrong for me...love the red, too, but I do NOT have the body for it.

4. liz

liz New Member

Your to kind.

5. dancerman

dancerman Active Member

Different Question

Liz I have a qustion about the first picture on this post (0916?).
    I am curious where your partner got the print shirt he is wearing. Ii is a very different print. Is it custom? He actually has a couple of shirts that I liked.
    I am just wondering. We all have our different priorities.

6. etp777

etp777 Active Member

dancerman, it looks to me like that's a stretch lace, not a print. I've actually seen that same fabric, or very similar, when I was looking for fabric for my new shirt. I'll try to figure out where I saw it.

7. dancerman

dancerman Active Member

You know you're right. I just zoomed it. I think I have actually seen a similar shirt for sale on web site somewhere, I just don't remember when or where.
    Thanks.

8. liz

liz New Member

Will ask him where he got the shirt. Will let you know on Monday.

9. dancerman

dancerman Active Member

Thanks!

10. liz

liz New Member

The shirt is by Dore.