Ballroom Dance > Videos > Hazel & Jonathan WSS

Discussion in 'Videos' started by swan, Nov 29, 2008.

1. swan

swan Member

Found this on youtube. I swear Hazel is 200% more flexible & graceful now than when she's w/ Chris. She's always been one of my favorite lady dancers. Love her even more now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z4ug5AmR1Q

2. hereKittyKitty

hereKittyKitty Administrator Staff Member

I was disappointed when Hazel and Chris split because they were my favorite couple. So I was happy when I heard about her dancing with Jonathan. I was floored when I watched this WSS. Their foxtrot and quickstep are my favorite from this series.

3. sambanada

sambanada Active Member

Simply amazing. Great couple.

4. White Chacha

White Chacha Active Member

And Hazel and Jonathan be doing the show at the 2009 MIT Open :)

5. Warren J. Dew

Warren J. Dew Well-Known Member

Hazel has always looked good when doing apart work - much better than most international dancers.

Jonathan's shoulder line looks more relaxed with Hazel. That's a big improvement on him.

6. vcolfari

vcolfari Member

Warren, can you comment a little more on the differences in Jonathan's shoulder line? I'm curious to know how it changed, specifically.

7. dancepro

dancepro Member

I must say that I really like Jonathan's and Hazel's dancing at the Embassy Ball. They keep improving. I look forward to seeing where the future will take them.

Jonathan's shoulder used rise up as each dance progressed. I must agree that his shoulder line looks a lot better with Hazel. Hazel is a lovely dancer no doubt about that. I must also agree I like her better with Jonathan then with Chris. She does look like she has more freedom to do the lady's jobs.

Dancepro

8. Ithink

Ithink Active Member

Very nice dancing from Hazel. I like here better here than I liked her with Chris. Still not a big fan of Jonathan - too fixed:(

9. chachachacat

chachachacat Well-Known Member

Absolutely beautiful dancing. She is so graceful; I love her movement. I love their slow footwork. Gorgeous dancing!

10. White Chacha

White Chacha Active Member

Hazel has lovely arms. I think it's hard to do arms right.

Does anyone know who does their choreography? Do they do their own?