Ballroom Dance > [HELP] Who makes Mirko Gozolli's Tuxedo?

Discussion in 'Ballroom Dance' started by Yuan Ren, Nov 18, 2008.

1. Yuan Ren

Yuan Ren New Member

Who's the tailor?

2. KWT

KWT New Member

Luciano Matteoni in Italy, he's located in a very small town just outside of Florence. He also made tailsuits for many other top standard dancers.

3. WaltzElf

WaltzElf New Member

Next question - how good is his English and how do you get in touch with him? I'm in need of a new suit.

4. KWT

KWT New Member

He does not speak any English at all. You will need a translator and he's extremely busy. I had no success of contacting him with many attempts.
    Good luck!

5. Yuan Ren

Yuan Ren New Member

What's his contact information? Address?

6. KWT

KWT New Member

Unfortunately I don't have the contact info anymore. Next time at a comp. if you run into Erminio Stefano, he should have his contact info.

7. Rugby

Rugby Member

If you cannot get hold of the fellow in Italy there is an English company that has made tailsuits for many of the top competitiors too. My partner has a suit by them and judges and fellow competitors have commented on the quality and look. He loves it and I know he would buy from them again. They are expensive but worth it. This is their website: www dot pureclassbespoke dot com
    Hope it helps.

8. BasicWeave

BasicWeave New Member

Thanks for information.

9. GoldStar

GoldStar Member

Hi guys.

My family and I thinking about traveling to Tuscany (or madrid).
    I heard that one of the best tailors from ballroom dance suit lives there - Luciano Matteoni.

If I visit tuscany, I would really want to buy a suit from him.
    The only thing is that my trip is for only one week and I don't speak italian.

Anyone bought a suit made by Luciano Matteoni? can he sent it to Israel? And more important - does he know english? If he doesn't, how can I accomplish my wish to buy a suit?

Many thanks in advance.
    If no one has answers I would call him, even though I don't know if he speaks english.

10. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

11. GoldStar

GoldStar Member

someone?

12. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

Did you read the freakin' thread?

jump'n'jive likes this.
  13. Mr 4 styles

Mr 4 styles Well-Known Member

14. Larinda McRaven