Hey all you GUESTS check this out

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by MissAlyssa, Sep 13, 2003.

?

Should Guests Sign Up?

1. YES

83.5%
  2. YES

4.9%
  3. HMM...YES

11.6%
  1. MissAlyssa

MissAlyssa New Member

Well since I always see at least twice as many guests looking at the forums as members I figured I would post this.

All of us here at Dance Forums would love for you all to sign up! It doesn't take long and we'd love to hear from you! As you can see we have a lot to discuss so....

COME ON AND JOIN THE COMMUNITY! :D

2. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

I agree. This forum is a way fun place to be, and the more people participate, the more fun it gets. Plus, the ten or twelve most active people can only come up with so many thought-provoking and witty threads before they run out of steam! :lol:

Come on you guys. Sign up. Please. 8) :D

3. dancersdreamland

dancersdreamland New Member

I will definately agree...I've only been here a few days, but I already love my online dance family. I look to this group for inspiration, smiles, encouragement, silliness and just plain fun. Thanks Dance Forums.

Hey, who created this site? Major props! I LOVE it! :p

4. MissAlyssa

MissAlyssa New Member

DanceMentor created the site I believe. Sign up now and receive a complimentary greeting from each of the moderators! *cheezy grin* :lol:

5. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

The props go to DanceMentor :D

6. dancersdreamland

DanceMentor is the absolute best...lots love and dancin' dreams sent your way!

7. DanceMentor

DanceMentor Administrator

Thanks, everybody...my cup runeth over with all the love you share, but it is the members and moderators that deserve all the credit for this wonderful forum. We have a lot more people signing up lately and it's because of you. Thanks everyone. :D

8. Vince A

Vince A Active Member

Ditto to everything that's been said above . . adding . . . if you are a dancer or a wannabe dancer, come on in and join in on the fun!

We need dancers and student dancers, choreographers, dance teachers, and everyone who is just thinking about dancing. We need your input. We want you to have all the dance fun that we at Dance-Forums has on a daily basis. Almost all dance information contributes toward making this site even more successful than it already is!

We don't have all the questions or answers, but just maybe . . . you do!

9. JenSwayze

JenSwayze New Member

join!

join join join!!!!i have no regrets! :D

10. youngsta

youngsta Active Member

I wonder who had the Hmm...YES! vote? :lol:

11. MissAlyssa

MissAlyssa New Member

I would have had everyone state their vote..but erm...

12. dancersdreamland

Hey...just had a FAB idea. Next time I get a chance to update my site, I'll add a big promo for the dance forum. I promote my site (or try to at least) everywhere. People from the various dance classes I take are regulary on the site and are always looking for new dance ideas and topics...my guess is they'll wander over here. :D

ALL GUESTS SHOULD SIGN UP FOR THIS FORUM...IT IS AN ABSOLUTE BLAST!!!

One small caution...it's very addictive! :wink:

13. pygmalion

That is a fab idea. I've been telling everyone I know. I'm like this forums evangelist. I hope at least a few of my peeps have signed up, but you never can tell. *gasp* I bet they're GUESTS! Uugghh!

14. Vince A

Vince A Active Member

I gave out little cards that I made at the last event in San Jose . . . advertising the forum . . . I also have several friends as members, and my daughter has joined . . . Puss nBoots!!!

15. dancersdreamland

Dance forum business cards...GREAT idea. I'm going to two decent sized events in my area including tap, jazz, ballet, and belly. Perhaps we can start some more forums with these styles of dance.

Really like the cards idea...I'll have to make some up and pass them out in class.

Ooh...I can take them to my line dance club as well.

So many ideas...so little time! :wink:

16. pygmalion

dance forums is the coolest. I think I'll make up some cards or a flyer, too. What a concept! I'm going to a ballroom dance tomorrow night! Nothing like the present! :D

17. MissAlyssa

MissAlyssa New Member

Heeey, the AZ Challenge Comp is tonight...I should run around making announcements to join lol :lol: (I would too...)

18. Martita

Martita New Member

Hello everyone!
    I'm new here, found this forum by accident and all I can say is WOW! Still a new dancer, mostly taken Salsa classes but I am really interested in learning Ballroom. Can someone direct me where to begin in LA? Thanks!

19. Swing Kitten

Swing Kitten New Member

Hello Martita! Welcome to the forums!!! How long have you been dancing and what drew you to salsa? Hmmm... I've never danced in LA myself but I'm sure there are plenty of people here who can help you out! In the mean time I'll poke around the forums and see if I can find anything already posted!

20. Swing Kitten

Swing Kitten New Member

Alright, at first glance I didn't find anything for the LA area so.... when in doubt, GOOGLE IT!!

I found the Pasadena Ballroom Dance Association-- of course because I have not had any experiences with them I cannot "reccommend" them but that was one that came up rather pronouncedly when I did a google search. Of course there could be someone here who knows more about the situation. Let us know what you find and how the experience is for you! Best Luck to you and keep us posted!