Salsa > Hi

Discussion in 'Salsa' started by Danoo, Jul 6, 2004.

1. Danoo

Danoo New Member

Hi my name is Daniel and i live in the UK. i have been salsering for 8 weeks now ( dancing and lessons ). I am 14 years old and i just have to say I LOVE SALSA. i have had lots of dances ( mostly by the teachers cause they say i am 1 of the best students dancing ).

so just to say hi :)

2. borikensalsero

borikensalsero Moderator

Welcome Danoo, Great to hear you love salsa!!! The addiction beginning at a young age, oh what a beauty!!!

3. salsachinita

salsachinita New Member

My thought exactly, Boriken!

Welcome, Danoo :D ! Since you guys are of the same age, and both love salsa, you might wanna chat with our very own Sakura Kitty 8) !

4. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Hiya Daniel! Welcome to the Dance Forums and the wonderful world of salsa! :D

Make that "roughly the same age" ... :wink: :lol:

(Don't want SK to get upset with us, now do we SC? Each of those years is hard won at the point after all! :wink:)

5. salsachinita

salsachinita New Member

Point taken, SD :lol: !

6. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

welcome danoo!! :D

7. Danish Guy

Danish Guy New Member

Wellcome :D

8. Danoo

Danoo New Member

wow thx all :D

9. Sakura

Sakura New Member

=^_~= *purrs* Heh, heh, I get my own introduction! :wink:

Oh, how could I be upset at you guys?! You're awesome! And yes, those years *are* hard one. (*grins* My parents favor those, "You do *want* to reach your 16th birthday, don't you?" threats. :roll: ) But I'd like to think I seem a bit older than my biological clock is showing! 8)

So, welcome, Danoo! Welcome to the wide world of DF! These people will be your buddies, your advice columnists, and your guides during your dancing journey! (--SO TREAT THEM WELL!!! :wink: ) Because we love each and every one of our DF-Posting-Addicts. :friend:

Glad you're liking Salsa too! I'm wondering if we started roughly at the same age then though... I started about a month before I turned 15, and I'll be 16 in October, so I've nearly made it through my first year! Congrats on your first two months, and I hope many more follow!

Oh, and, :cheers: to being bright naturals to Dance! :D Keep up your hard work!

Sakura Kitty :kitty:

10. lily

lily Member

Hi Danoo. Welcome to the friendliest forum on the internet!!! Where do you live in the UK? I was born in Suffolk.

11. Danoo

Danoo New Member

cool
    i was born in Nottingham and still live there :)

12. Danoo

Danoo New Member

o thanks for the beer SK :)

13. Sakura

Sakura New Member

:shock: :shock: :shock: SHH!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Actually, here on DF, we slip in our favourite drinks; and those of us under 21 (or whatever the ages are) slip in our favourite non-alcoholic ones. I myself prefer Dr. Pepper or Apple Cider/Juice. :wink:

Welcome again to the DF; you're gonna fit in great! :lol: :lol: :lol:

SK :kitty:

14. tj

tj New Member

Welcome to DF, danoo!

15. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

Irasshaimase! (That's "Welcome" in Japanese!) :D

16. Pacion

Pacion New Member

Welcome Danoo! Glad salsa found you :wink: Where do you learn? I live in London and haven't danced North of the UK yet :oops: but am hoping to rectify that this year :banana:

And what exactly is that in your glass Missy! :roll: :wink: :lol:

17. tj

tj New Member

Uh oh Sakura - busted by your Aunt Pacion....

(better than Great Aunt Wilhelmina at least!)

18. Pacion

Pacion New Member

:shock: Or Great Aunt Emertrude! :tongue: :lol:

19. jamaicanspice

jamaicanspice New Member

20. Sakura

Sakura New Member

:shock: I'm innocent, Aunty Pacion! I already said, I'd put Dr. Pepper or Apple Cider/Juice in that mug! *grins* Thanks for covering for me JS! :wink:

Yes, getting "caught" by my Aunty Pacion *WOULD* be better than the other available options.... =o_O=