Salsa > Hi

Discussion in 'Salsa' started by Danoo, Jul 6, 2004.

1. jamaicanspice

jamaicanspice New Member

:shock: I don't know what you mean sakura!!

2. jamaicanspice

jamaicanspice New Member

:D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ROFLMAO!!!!

3. Sakura

Sakura New Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, we couldn't ask you if you hadn't arrived on the thread yet! 8)

I need to see The Godfather -- I want to! :wink: Shotguns are fun, but I've only shot one once, and it was a low-brass slug. *thoughtful face* Must do that again.... :D

But, don't worry! Somewhere under those short salsa skirts, I'll keep a little Beretta**! :lol: :twisted: :lol: Heh, heh... Guns are good... Heh, heh... :twisted: :wink: 8)

Sakura Kitty :kitty:

** *frowns* That's provided I *GET* one someday... Nasty thing about the US -- you have to be 21 to buy/own a handgun; and my parents aren't in the mood to buy me that little .32 Tomcat Beretta right now. :cry:

4. Sakura

Sakura New Member

PS- Good to know I'm in good hands as far as chaperones go! 8)

SK :kitty:

5. Sakura

Sakura New Member

:lol: :lol: You can't play innocent with me, missy! I can SEE those horns supporting your Halo! *points to hers* They're just like mine, see? :D 8) :wink:

6. Danoo

Danoo New Member

ur not getting to me so fast
    so :p :roll:

7. Sakura

Sakura New Member

AH HA! DENIAL! *evil laughter* :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted:

Now comes greif: :cry: :cry: :cry: Noooooooo! They can't get me!!

Then anger: :evil: :headwall: :argue: :evil: :headwall: :argue: :evil: :headwall: :argue: :evil: I can't believe they got me! I won't let them corrupt me! :evil:

Then, our favorite stage, ACCEPTANCE!: :banana: :bouncy: :banana: :bouncy: :banana: :bouncy: :banana: :bouncy: :banana: Yay! I'm so happy I've been corrupted! ( :lol: :lol: :wink: )

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I love my mind. And my Muses. :wink:

Sakura Kitty :kitty:

8. Danoo

Danoo New Member

ok........ :p :shock:

9. jamaicanspice

jamaicanspice New Member

:shock: sakura it is DISTURBING how you know so much about guns!! :shock: are you SURE you weren't a member of the Italian Mob in another life??? :roll: :roll:

:D @Danoo.....ahh yes.....acceptance is goooooooooood!! glad to see if you've seen the futility of fighting :D :D

10. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

Hey!! If Danoo is playing hard to get come on down to Ithaca, NY! :wink: :) We can go dancing and then to the after parties. Oh Drat!! You're under 18!! :( We can dance in the living room, then.

11. Danoo

Danoo New Member

lol im sure i will be dancing round the world when im 18+ :p

12. jamaicanspice

jamaicanspice New Member

THAT'S the spirit Danoo!! go for it!! :D

13. Danoo

Danoo New Member

14. Sakura

Sakura New Member

1. Maaaaaaaayyyyyybe... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: *hides a Tommy Gun*

2. Really, I know very little about guns compared to most people. But I know enought to make me happy for the moment, and I will forever be learning! Sorta like my view on dance! =^__^=

Haven't you learned?! Resistance is futile! *evil laughter*

15. Danoo

Danoo New Member

wow u know about guns

my advice to everyone is not to mess with her :p

16. squirrel

squirrel New Member

:) if you ask me, the most dangerous gun is the human mind...!!!

especially the mind of a hard-core dancer!

Sabor please do not comment on this... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

17. Danoo

Danoo New Member

lol
    the most dangerouse thing is dancing with a dance floor full of people =\ :p

18. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

The most dangerous thing is ignorant people with guns.

19. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

I'm so tempted from commenting too, but I refrain myself. :wink:

20. Sakura

Sakura New Member

You know, she's right. That little saying we gun fans have that goes, "Guns don't kill people, people do," is actually rather true.

A gun just sitting there will not do anything to hurt anyone. People who know what they're doing around guns will not hurt anyone (excluding situations with a threat to your life, obviously). People who are stupid around guns will kill each other and innocent people. :evil: They're the people who shoudn't be around them.

*off her rant now* Heh, heh, sorry! I'm rather outspoken when it comes to things/people that ruin things for those of us who know what we're doing; i.e., giving us bad raps, etc.

However, I think guns and dancing are a GREAT combination! Do them both in the same day but NOT at the same time! :shock: :roll: :wink:

(PS- The true warning is with my Father! :twisted: I should warn all Salseros I dance with that he is a GREAT shot! :lol: :lol: :lol: )