Ballroom Dance > Videos > Hiltons' Blackpool Waltz

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Egoist, Sep 12, 2007.

1. Egoist

Egoist Member

I am looking for a video clip of a waltz for a Blackpool final or semifinal a few years back with the Hiltons and the Baricchis in it. I thought I had seen it in Youtube but I can't find it anymore.

2. Becca

Becca Active Member

Shortly after this year's festival, all members using Youtube to host Blackpool videos received messages from Quasar Video asking them to remove the footage as it was in breach of copyright legislation, so that's why the clip seems to have disappeared. I got this message myself, as I had recorded all the finals of the main events this year and posted them up on there.

I have emailed Quasar Video to enquire whether previous years' videos are still available to be bought, as the furthest back that I can find is 2001. I have had no reply from them. I am looking for footage from the professional competitions from the 1997 / 1998 / 2000 festivals. If anybody can point me in the right direction, I would be very grateful.

Or, alternatively, if any members on here have the footage I require and would be willing to copy it for me, I can either return the favour or pay a reasonable price for the copy!

3. swan

swan Member

Check ur PM.

4. Dapenda

Dapenda New Member

I've actually been looking for some Marcus and Karen too, can I check my pm and get a msg from you too?

5. swan

swan Member

OK, check your PM :)

6. telespin123

telespin123 New Member

Room for one more on the PM bandwagon?? :)