Funstuff and Inspiration > How close are you to your username?

Discussion in 'Funstuff and Inspiration' started by Lioness, Oct 19, 2010.

1. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Loki fits and ties in with my heritage.

2. stash

stash Well-Known Member

Stash is a family nickname :)

3. FancyFeet

FancyFeet Well-Known Member

Mine is completely unrelated to my real life... my normal username is close to a nickname I answer to, but it and variations on it were taken. So my username for this site is something someone said when I got my first pair of real dance shoes :)

4. Rhythmdancer

Rhythmdancer Well-Known Member

Mine is completely inaccurate. I'm actually infinitely better at smooth/standard than latin/rhythm. I picked this name because I was doing gold rhythm when I registered because I forgot the username I lurked with before.

5. Dancing Irishman

Dancing Irishman Well-Known Member

Being a dancer is a big part of my identity, but my polish heritage is more immediately obvious from my last name. But I am proud of my Irish heritage, and for some reason I didn't think DancingPole made a good username...

6. Mr 4 styles

Mr 4 styles Well-Known Member

I dare ya to change it I'm male and dance all 4 styles. Nuff said

7. anntennis

anntennis Active Member

Tennis was my serious hobby before dancing. I still play now and then, but not as before

8. Hedwaite

Hedwaite Well-Known Member

Whenever I dance pivots, my coach always shouts my name. "Hedwaite! Hedwaite! To the left, d*mmit!" But every time I look to the left, there's nobody there, and he stops, so...

dancelvr, SwayWithMe and twnkltoz like this.
  9. twnkltoz

twnkltoz Well-Known Member

Are you kidding? That would be an AWESOME user name!

10. tangomaniac

tangomaniac Active Member

Tangomaniac fits me perfectly. No reason to change.

11. DanceMentor

DanceMentor Administrator

I strive to be close. :)

12. Rhythmdancer

Rhythmdancer Well-Known Member

Alternatively, you could have been Poledancer

Hedwaite and SwayWithMe like this.
  13. cornutt

cornutt Well-Known Member

Being that it's my real name, pretty darn close. :D

14. Angelo

Angelo Member

My username and I could not be more different.

15. 3wishes

3wishes Well-Known Member

Over the years, I've been a secret "wish grantor" for numerous people of various ages in their various situations.

16. mindputtee

mindputtee Well-Known Member

Mine was randomly chosen from two words in the dictionary years and years ago. I was amused by it, so I kept it. It's never taken on anything I've ever tried to sign up on so it's convenient. I wouldn't say it has much real meaning though.

17. I grew up on an island, and always loved the sea and mermaids. I've used a few different usernames on different sites, but lately I kind of like this one.

cornutt likes this.
  18. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

I think those were manatees. Which makes me ponder if sailors are really attracted to catbutt ugly women...

19. They do say that the origin of mermaid legends was the sight of manatees. I've always wondered about that.