Discussion in 'General Dance Discussion' started by alemana, Jul 31, 2006.
have at it.
I can see how dancing could influence, and possibly improve, a man’s perception of manners and proper etiquette. For example, think of the following:
1) Escorting a lady on the dance floor when the dance is beginning
2) Escorting a lady off the dance floor, not just abandoning her on the dance floor when the dance is over
3) Nicely asking a lady to dance
4) Keeping the lady out of harm’s way as best as possible, especially if there’s bad floor craft by other couples
5) Being considerate of the lady and her abilities; the man doesn’t show off with all his alleged best moves just to make himself look good; he’s only the frame and she’s the picture
6) Making sure the lady enjoys the dance
7) Not acting bored, or making the lady feel bad if she’s not as advanced as the man
ah condescension! you should have titled it 'how dancing shapes a man into a gentleman'. instead you chose what you chose. :raisebro:
LOL!!! I love it!
I was wondering if that was going to get commented on!
I think that too men are more sensitive to a woman's feelings. He's also more sensitive about where he puts his hands!!!
Lmao! The title is fine lol.
Edited to say that the title is more fun. Although, I don't want a thousand letters from you men telling me how manly you are lol!
the dance floor.... it disempowers men much... makes them kind of lame..
I don't mind this!!!
yeah boys get off "our" thread
It just goes to prove that men are really humble creatures and all the news about female inequality is just propaganda. We are the nice people who do all the hard thinking on the floor, make the women look good, take all the risks and do the asking, deal with rejections and generally deal with all kinds of BS. OTOH, the women get to talk about how their feminity is elevated by pretty shoes and frolickly skirts . BOOO!
You mean no view point from you?
A guy could pick up these things, yet he might not.
Lol. Oh dear... this boy has a lot to learn about being a man on the dance floor lol. Where's that Max guy when you need him???
All I can say is... a boy wouldn't have to work that hard on the dance floor if he was already a man lol.
It does kind of stick out doesn't it? :lol:
We're more then willing to let you come on our thread.
Oh good grief lol. Most men would let the woman come on anywhere no matter what the circumstance. :raisebro:
So much to say, too little time.
Is your real name Susie? Do you like being a girl?
Oh dear lol. Is that your writing on that web page?
Dance Poet... I might need some help here lol.
Separate names with a comma.