General Dance Discussion > How many people fly the friendly skies?

Discussion in 'General Dance Discussion' started by Tinydancergirl, Apr 23, 2008.

1. 3wishes

3wishes Well-Known Member

They look more for anything that can "stab" or "cut" as in knife or shaped like a knife, scissors, etc.

Ailuene likes this.
  2. Ailuene

Ailuene Active Member

Ah I see that makes sense. For this last comp, I just put it in the luggage of one of my leads that was checking in luggage, but good to know that I won't have to do that next time! Thanks!

3. 3wishes

3wishes Well-Known Member

On the polar opposite side of the question, I did query the TSA agents,,,,as in Glendora California hosts "The Donut Man" on Old Route 66, and his family has made FABULOUS Fresh Packed to the Hilt - Strawberry Donuts...needless to say, the transplanted Californias now in Texas....BEG for those during the season. TSA said, "sure" and be sure to get some for us as well!!!

Ailuene likes this.
  4. chachachacat

chachachacat Well-Known Member

Boo hiss United! Flight delayed, left our luggage at the stopover! Got in at 1 am instead of 11:30. After luggage debacle, got to hotel at 3 am. Snowing, and my coat didn't get there until late afternoon of next day.

5. Dancing Irishman

Dancing Irishman Well-Known Member

Also, they apparently allow scissors shorter than 4 in now (or somewhere thereabouts). I checked my travel sewing kit for my last comp just to be safe (in addition to the ole shoe brush) and it's good to know I won't have to check either next time!