Dancers Anonymous > How old are you?

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by DanceMentor, Aug 12, 2003.

1. SHUTUP&DANCE06

SHUTUP&DANCE06 New Member

AGE AINT NOTHING BUT A NUMBER

Hello to all my dancers i wanted to respond to the question about age well iam 17 yrs old so i fall in the A category and ive been dancing since i was young well i still am young lol but you get my drift umz dancing is my heart i luv it along with softball and everything else (just read the profile) when i attend college i want to major in spanish and minor in musical theatre because i sing as well as i dance well hit me back im on yahoo as loverofdance3

2. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

Re: AGE AINT NOTHING BUT A NUMBER

Great. :D Welcome to df.

3. ArmySwingMan

ArmySwingMan New Member

Class B Dude

I'll stay in Class B for another year and a half. After that I guess I'll have to say that I used to be a Class B guy. 8) I've been dancing since I was a freshman in college and continued all the way through my first three years. I was the President for our 300-person-strong club for a year and the secretary the year before that.

I'm 29 if the answer above was way too cryptic. :wink:

4. la celia

la celia New Member

B. 19 to 30

I'm 19 years old! 8)

5. elegance

elegance New Member

B. 19 to 30

Not for much longer though!

6. quartertothree

quartertothree New Member

Answer A. 17 (i JUST turned 17). I danced when i was younger, then stopped, and now i've been doing swing for about a year, so i'm always the youngest at swing events, but not at other dance stuff. -Maryam

7. chandra

chandra New Member

Wow, you just stated all my hobbies in one!! Im 16, I love west coast swing, ill probably major in math or physics, snowboarding is my second passion along with street performing. I play the bamboo flute.

fun- Im currently looking into finding someplace that has a good dance scene, very near snowboarding, and has a good college for sciencey things... Know of anywhere?

8. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Nice signature line, chandra. 8)

9. Sagitta

Ditto dat! And it is succeeding! :twisted: Bunny is losing world domination quest! :wink: :)

10. chandra

chandra New Member

Id like to give credit to my friend for that one (well at least the goals part, plur is an east coast raver term)

Were all circus artists, so we like to make it plur goals pelu, pelu being (people everywhere love unicycles.) But i didnt think that was quite appropriate for a dance forum. ;)

Yup, we're a peaceful loving cuddly bunch. (that last part cuddly- its important)

11. Sagitta

me like cuddly too! :D

12. chandra

chandra New Member

To quote the same freind, (we do acro balancing, so- human pyramids)
    "When, inevitably, one of the structures fail, We all fall over on top of each other, and up, effectively, like a giggling pile of six year old girls."-
    that was from a newspaper interview.
    Thus the term "CUDDLE PUDDLE"

13. BritishBlackDancer

BritishBlackDancer New Member

I guess fall between the A. 18 or below . :lol: . All I know is that dancing is my passion .

14. Swingolder

Swingolder New Member

Circus artists? That sounds interestings!

15. moabjan

moabjan New Member

I'm old! I'm a grandma. :oops:

I'm 46 this June. I have had all three of my daughters involved in dance since 1990. I instruct, mainly soloist now days, been a cheer advisor, hap-hazard volunteer TEAM_MOM and chief cook and bottle washer. Oldest kid did ballet, and now at 25 she is into Trible Belly Dancing. Middle kid strictly jazz, now into music. Youngest is an instructor of jazz, modern, and lyrical at local studio as well as VP of her high school dance/drill team. Very accomplished kid - I don't know who she got it from - it wasn't me... :(

Eat live and breath dance. What life?

16. pr

pr New Member

I turned 24 last Saturday! 8)

17. Medira

Medira New Member

Happy belated birthday pr! I'm 24 as well, though I turned 24 back in April. :)

18. Vince A

Vince A Active Member

Dang, I have a pair Bass Weejuns penny loafers older than that!

19. pr

pr New Member

Thanks! :D Cool that we are of the same age! 8) 8)

20. pr

pr New Member

:shock: Are you still using them?