Dancers Anonymous > How old are you?

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by DanceMentor, Aug 12, 2003.

1. Tenshi_no_Pocky

Tenshi_no_Pocky New Member

yay

Just got in the B range.

2. mjlover89

mjlover89 New Member

my age

I am 14 and i have danced 6 years about

3. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Re: my age

What kind of dance, mjlover? 8) :)

4. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

5. lynn

lynn New Member

oh...my.....age! what a sensitive topic :lol: !!

6. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

40 and I'm still hot and no I AM NOT HAVING A MID LIFE CRISIS THANK YOU VERY MUCH :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. fascination

:uplaugh: :lol: :lol: :lol: AM WITH YOU BUDDY

8. fascination

hey ...I have a former exchange student in halmstad...had a wonderful party on sweden day...schnapps etc...go Sweden

9. lynn

lynn New Member

i think my latent quarter life crisis is turning into early mid life crisis :shock: !!

10. fascination

what is a mid life crisis anyway...I mean if living your life to the fullest ant not worrying as much about what other people think is a midlife crisis then sign me up 8) ...if wanting to still be sensual and alive and have fun is a mid life crisis then sign me up 8)

11. lynn

lynn New Member

usually it's the other way around - the person hasn't lived life to the fullest and is therefore looking for ways to validate his/her existence....

12. fascination

and why would that be a crisis? why wouldn't that be progress...I mean it really depends on what someone picks to do for validation doesn't it?

13. lynn

lynn New Member

whether or not it's progress varies by individual - many ppl come to realization that they've been wasting their life and decide to treasure every moment they have from then on but there are of course those who choose questionable activities to try to capture their youth and there are the select few who literally drops everything they have (their family, their job..etc) to search for new meaning of life - not saying what's right or wrong but just simply that when we reach a certain point in life, we look back and try to search for something that has defined the days we lived.

14. fascination

agree

15. brujo

brujo New Member

Ya, goes like this CBCBCBBCBCBCBCBBCBCBABABABBCBABCBACBABCBABCBABDDBBDBDBCBDBCBDAAAAABCBDBABCDCDA - 2034

16. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Did anybody besides me not realize that there are two of these threads with identical titles? Here's the other one.

http://www.dance-forums.com/viewtopic.php?topic=11379

Then there's always the When's y o u r birthday thread. Hmm. I wonder how many of these threads there are, all together.

17. Laura

Laura New Member

I don't know if I've answered any of these threads yet, but my new answer today is "old enough to know better than to answer this question."

Heh.

18. Rosa

Rosa New Member

I think I answered this thread already. And my answer ran along the lines of, "You must be bonkers if you think I'm telling you that!" :lol:

Rosa :)

PS: What I think I really said was, "There are some things a woman should never reveal, and her age is one of them!" :lol:

19. brujo

brujo New Member

Let me guess, age, weight and this ? :twisted:

20. Rosa

Rosa New Member

Yes, I see I said in that thread "A woman needs to have some mystery about her." 8)

I see no reason to change my point of view... :twisted: :lol:

Rosa :)