Dancers Anonymous > I am back

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by yoyao, Sep 17, 2003.

1. yoyao

yoyao New Member

guys, I am in UK now. the first day I got off plan, I was wondering around street, and I heard the salsa music come from a building, so I went in and it was a salsa club. I didn't stay cuz I was dead tired. I will take some salsa lession when school start. and I would keep u guys updated

2. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Glad to hear you've arived safe and sound...and have already found a salsa venue! A salsaholic without a place to get their regular fix can be a scary thing! Looking forward to your updates... :D

3. Swing Kitten

Swing Kitten New Member

4. dancersdreamland

dancersdreamland New Member

Can't wait to hear more and glad to hear had safe travels!

5. yoyao

yoyao New Member

6. SDsalsaguy

Glad to hear you had fun and had a chance to throw down some of your dance moves :D

You still thinking about switching over to Leeds, or do you think you're going to stay put?

All the best from you Dance Forums family :p

7. yoyao

yoyao New Member

yes, I made my mind and I am going to try to transfer to leeds, hope they would let me

8. SDsalsaguy

Good luck with that...and, as always, keep us posted!

9. yoyao

yoyao New Member

just joined the dance sport club and the latin dance club in school :D
    :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

10. yoyao

yoyao New Member

after worrying all day that I won't be accepted by Leeds, I learned that I am accepted. and now, I am start have hard time to decide wether or not I should transfer. what can I say? I guess all human being has this same feeling. first, I can't stand this small town place, and now I can't give up all my friends and flatmates. one hand that I am hoping leeds would have everything I want, salsa lessions, good food, bigger city , more opptunity in internship, on the other hand, I am afraid of losing everything I already have here, friends, and got to see my female flatmate walking in underwares . if I go to leeds and end up having some shitty flatmate, that is so much wrose than the situation I am in right now, a small town but has flatmate like family, you see. well. I guess I will have make a decision by tonight or tomorrow, well, I think I will moving to leeds, but what is ahead of me is a big question mark and I am excited and worried.

PS: I had my first ballroom lession here, they divide group to beginner, intermediate and advance, they taguht a little bit of waltz, jive and chacha the first meeting which I already know ;)