Dancers Anonymous > If your dance was a car

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by Pacion, Dec 13, 2006.

1. Pacion

Pacion New Member

Which one would it be? And why?

2. WorksForShoes

WorksForShoes Member

I'm not good with cars, but I want it to be something James Bond-esque, sleek, sophisticated, maneuverable, fast.

Last night, it was a lot more like a 1974 Gremlin.

3. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

I want it to be like a sassy and sexy but also strong and fast car. Someone who knows about cars should link me to one because I know nada. :p

T_E

4. samina

samina Well-Known Member

uh... the car my dancing is *now* or the car i want my dancing to *be*?
    ;)

5. Pacion

Pacion New Member

Either, or both ;) :lol:

6. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

I'm going to answer this as if we're talking about our eventual dancing, not what it's like right now, because I honestly wouldn't even want to think about the kind of car that my dancing would be at this point.

I want my dancing to become quiet and understated, but with power and excellence and refinement that's obvious to those who really know what to look for. It doesn't have to be particularly unique, except in the sense that quality of that caliber (calibre?) is rare.

So...for the kind of car that translates to...good question. I'm thinking of miscellaneous rediculously expensive (and gorgeous) cars that I've seen mentioned in Playboy or a random car mag. The rediculously expensive bit correlates nicely to the obscene amount of money I'd have to spend to get to that point, come to think of it.

7. samina

samina Well-Known Member

my dancing now... a 2004 toyota rav4. more rugged than sleek... something you wouldn't mind taking for a spin, has decent responsiveness, but definitely won't satisfy the connoisseur.

my dancing as i aspire it to be... a 2007 bugatti veyron. exquisite.
    hey, i can dream... ;)
    [​IMG]

8. Pacion

Pacion New Member

Wow! Great car! Only one thing wrong with it... it would look soooo much better with me in it!

:lol:

9. samina

samina Well-Known Member

i'll be happy to give you a ride one day!

you realize this is the world's fastest car, right? you'd be in for one heckuva ride, baby... LOL

10. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

My GAWD this is a great car! :shock:

T_E

11. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

OMFG!!!!!!

I. WANT. THAT. CAR. NOW.

I think I need a cigarette now.

OMFG, that's gorgeous.

12. samina

samina Well-Known Member

13. Pacion

Pacion New Member

Ha! Toss you a coin - I wanna be in the driver's seat thanks!

Even if it wasn't the world's fastest car, it still looks great and it would still look better with me as an accessory :lol:

:lol: I read a while back that women car buyers look at the body style whereas men car buyers are all about the gadgets and the speed ;)

14. Sabor

Sabor New Member

that car remains as yet to be created ;) (oooooh.. somebody stop me).. lol

15. Pacion

Pacion New Member

:lol:

16. Pacion

Pacion New Member

Kill joy!

Are you a manual or automatic? That would impact on how you are stopped :tongue: :lol:

17. samina

samina Well-Known Member

read the article, sabor... it exists, has been driven, ensconces the driver in unprecedented luxury (doveskin upholstery cured in butter & figs... now that's what i'm talkin bout!)...

what rarified yumminess...
    <whoops... forgot to breathe for a sec>

18. Sabor

Sabor New Member

what? where? who? yumminess? butter? what? [​IMG]

lol! [​IMG]

19. Pacion

Pacion New Member

Psst Sabor. Your halo is powered by electricity. What do you do in a power failure? ;)

20. samina

samina Well-Known Member

the car, sabor... the. car. is. yummy.
    sheesh
    ;)