Dancers Anonymous > If your dance was a car

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by Pacion, Dec 13, 2006.

1. samina

samina Well-Known Member

late on this post... but yes, indeed, joe... rather coincidental, but true!
    :D

2. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

My first car was a 67 Chevy that belonged to my grandma at one time. Needless to say I could fit ten people in it, so I'd pick up everyone and take them home etc. lol. I now have a 92 Lumina. How sad. I haven't been able to afford a car in our current century yet lol. ;)

3. dgcasey

dgcasey New Member

Current dancing abilities ...

[​IMG]

Future dancing abilities ...

[​IMG]

Sleek, smooth, fast, with a touch of class. Just as a Jaguar should be.

4. Pacion

Pacion New Member

dgcasey, :lol: at the imagery used for your current dance abilities :lol: Bearing in mind that we are our harshest critics, I suspect you may be closer to the Jag than you let on. ;)

5. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

6. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

Oh boy. *sigh* This thread depresses me so (I think it's the fact that I'll never have such a car). It also makes me want to reach for a cigarette.

T_E

7. samina

samina Well-Known Member

8. Tori

Tori New Member

I want my dance to be a 2000 Celica GT-S.
    Sleek, feminine, sexy and young but also powerful.

9. latingal

latingal Moderator Staff Member

Well let's see, growing up we had a Rambler that the gear lever (or something to that effect) broke and my Dad put in a make shift lever through a hole in the floor to put the darn thing in reverse....I'm kinda' feeling like a Rambler these days, a car of dubious reputation even without our modifications. *sigh*

10. Sabor

Sabor New Member

11. thespina13

thespina13 New Member

12. mindovermatter

mindovermatter New Member

And what about the motorcycles?

13. Sabor

Sabor New Member

14. samina

samina Well-Known Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOAyLGH1sFo

*sigh*
    (re both the car AND to dance at that level... ;))

15. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

[​IMG]

vivacious, sleek:cool:, a car with lips?!:?, hopping around off the ground tap dancing...:?

16. samina

samina Well-Known Member

FD, am imagining you in that car in barbie pink with hot pants & white go-go-boots...:cool:

17. j_alexandra

j_alexandra Well-Known Member

I realize with horror that I already *do* dance like my Civic. Reliable, slightly boring, occasional good moves, decent handling (if what I'm told is true).

It's a long way to Bugatti, but that is one beautiful car and it would be worth it to try.

18. samina

samina Well-Known Member

what about like your classic beetle...sleek, enviable, perky...and never goin' outa style. :cool:

19. etp777

etp777 Active Member

Heh, yeah, the civic would probably be about right for me.

mmmm, saw veyron in a dealership here once. Made sure to look from other side of street, otherwise I knew they'd have to clean my drool off the showroom window. or off the car itself. :)

20. samina

samina Well-Known Member

a few years back, when i was working in a restaurant, i waited on a couple who had just driven their brand-new veyron up from florida or thereabouts. they gave the keys to the maitre'd to drive around the parking lot (quite sizeable, it being a country estate). thrill of his life. :)

it was offered to me as well but...no way i wanted that responsibility, heh.