Salsa > I'm in London, Where are you? :D

Discussion in 'Salsa' started by Claire_Brummell, May 26, 2005.

1. Claire_Brummell

Claire_Brummell New Member

Apologies if there is another thread of this type in here (I couldn't find one!) but I was just wondering where everyone was from - there are a lot of people who are heading to different parts of the world and it would be good to have a place where you can find out if any of the great salseras / salsaros on here are anywhere near for recommendations on good dancing - as well as maybe meeting up for a night on the tiles :D

So I thought I'd start this off by saying my name is Claire (as my username might suggest! :wink: ), I'm based in London, but often dance all over the UK - so if anyone is either already over this way, or is heading this way at any point then let me know and I'll see if I can help out.

I also have quite a lot of contacts and info on salsa in different places due to the salsa holidays we run so if anyone needs help the shout and I'll see what I can do!! :D

2. Sabor

Sabor New Member

my name is prince and i am funky

i'm located in my body

:lol:

3. borikensalsero

borikensalsero Moderator

How in the world could I have stayed away for so long from a place that has Sabor running wild all over the place. I've missed you Sabor.

My name is Javier and I'm in NY City.

4. Sabor

Sabor New Member

yo boricua.. trust alls well with u.. good to have u posting again!

5. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

I live in Central NY region of NY State.

6. vey

vey New Member

I live in CHICAGO.

Boriken, glad to have you back, I was just recently wondering whatever happend to you. I missed your posts :)

7. Purr

Purr Well-Known Member

Central Ohio.

8. jenibelle

jenibelle New Member

Boston, MA

9. BrookeErin

BrookeErin New Member

Vey, a group of us are planning a trip to Chicago in June, probably mid-month. One of my friends says he knows the clubs already, so I guess he's planning the whole thing.

I'm a salsera in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA. We're definitely a growing scene. If anyone is coming to the area, let me know and I'll point you in the right direction :)

10. borikensalsero

borikensalsero Moderator

:D :D :D :D , I'm glad to be back as well!!! Can't wait to write some more, even if it doesn't make any sense. :D

11. Rosa

Rosa New Member

I don't want to put too much information on the Internet, Claire, but I'm currently living in a British city so it's quite possible we'll meet up at some point. :D

I'm interested in the salsa holidays you run - without infringing DF regulations, can you give me details of these? I know you're not supposed to put commercial links on DF - though I think there's one specific forum where you can? - but you're welcome to PM me with the details.

Rosa :)

12. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

Yup. Ads and event announcements or dance websites.... :cheers: :)

13. squirrel

squirrel New Member

:lol:

I am Raluca, I am from Bucharest, Romania and I am a salsaholic!

14. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

I am Karen, originally from California, living in Japan for 20 years now. I live with a member of the opposite sex and two furry beasts.

15. Ms_Sunlight

Ms_Sunlight New Member

I'm Elena, living in Cardiff, the capital city of beautiful Wales, and only a couple of hours from you!

16. Claire_Brummell

Claire_Brummell New Member

Oh fab - I have friends in Cardiff who I keep promising to visit - you up for a salsa night out if I'm over that way at any point? :D

17. pelao

pelao New Member

My real name is Oscar and I live in Houston, TX, USA

18. Paou

Paou New Member

Matt, Vienna, Austria - Although I can often be found in London since that's where I'm from origionally :)

19. azzey

azzey Member

I'm originally from England but now living in Glasgow. You can catch me in Havana most nights. :)

John

20. Ms_Sunlight

Ms_Sunlight New Member

Of course! I'm not a great dancer but I am very sociable!