Dance Ads > I'm selling/trading my Blochs! Anyone interested?

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by Twilight_Elena, Aug 11, 2005.

1. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

I though I'd put up an addy thing here in DF, as I'd prefer to sell them to a DFer.
    Data: Black Bloch sneakers, very good condition. Size: 9.5 US, 6.5 UK.
    I'm offering to sell them (at a very reasonable, negotiable price).
    I would also be interested in a trade. If someone feels uncomfortable with the idea of money going back and forth and has a pair of sneakers he'd like to trade, or in any case if someone is interested but believes something could be worked out in a different way, please don't hesitate to PM me.
    The idea of the trade came to me when a friend joked that I could trade my shoes for a pair of fishnet gloves and a swing skirt (both items that I have a thing for). I laughed, but it was a good idea. 8)
    Anyway. If anyone is looking for sneakers, please PM me and we can work something out. Any questions can be posted here. It will keep the topic active. :D
    Thanks a lot,

Twilight Elena

2. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Cool deal, T_E. I was wondering when you'd think of it. :wink:

3. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

Yeah.

4. pygmalion

Details, please. How long have you had them? How much wear have they seen? Any defects? Shipping/handling costs? How much do you want for them, if you decide to sell?

(See what a cool thread-bumper I can be? :wink: :lol:)

5. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

Pics or ban! :D

6. Twilight_Elena

Okey dokey Jenn! :D
    I've had them for 8 months approx., but due to a foot injury I stopped wearing them around Easter. So they've only seen around 4 months of wear. They're in a great condition. No tears, no defects. They just don't fit me. Silly body changed my feet. :roll:
    Now, I'd like to add a personal note: I'd prefer a trade. It saves us the bother of moving money back and forth, plus the money get straight to where they were going to go anyway: dance supplies. :lol: And maybe that way I'll be able to get something that way that I wouldn't be able to buy here in Greece.
    Please consider the idea of a trade and don't hesitate to PM me for any info. :D
    About the price: I got them at 80 Euros here and judging from their perfect condition, I'd say 70 Euros is a reasonable starting price. It can go down. Shipping costs can be arranged with the buyer personally.

Twilight Elena

P.s.
    Are you referring to the trade idea or just the sell idea?

P.p.s. I'm working on it, Joe. 8)

7. pygmalion

I was referring to the "posting it on DF" idea. :wink: 8)

8. Twilight_Elena

Silly. :p
    No one has contacted me yet, but I'm persistent. I do hope people aren't driven away by the price. It's logical enough, no? *nervous naibite*

Twilight Elena

9. Sagitta

How about pictures...or a link to pictures...?

10. lynn

lynn New Member

bump, bump, BUMP!

O.K., enough of that.... I've always kept an eye out for dance sneakers, afterall, they're way more comfy than my 2.5" heels that look more like 3"!! Too bad I wear uk sz 4.....

11. Twilight_Elena

12. Sagitta

13. Twilight_Elena

Still on sale, my lovely Blochs are waiting for their next owner.

Twilight Elena

14. pygmalion

Wow. No replies? :? I wonder if there's another way to sell them -- like through your studio, perhaps. :?

15. Sagitta

16. Twilight_Elena

That's strange indeed, pygmalion. Over here, Blochs sell like hotcakes. They're comfy and they're the size that usually sells the most. I really am not getting this.
    So, since desperate times call for desperate measures, I stress again the fact that the price is totally negotiable!! If you're intimidated by the price, PM me! I don't bite. Seriously, I don't.
    I would also like to point out 2 things:
    -Blochs are unisex. That's right, folks. They're the same for women and men. So men, don't hesitate.
    -They're sneakers. So if you're a size or 1/2 a size smaller, think about it. A pair of thick socks does the trick.

Twilight Elena

17. Sagitta

Then probably you will have an easier time puuting an ad in the local paper or a local dance studio?

18. sunderi

sunderi New Member

Like lynn, I'd be very interested, but they're about 3 sizes too big for my feet. :-|

19. lynn

lynn New Member

still no luck? Maybe you should try something local? It's a little intimidating purchasing online - with the horrendously high shipping rate and all......

Good luck!

20. pygmalion

Yep. Good luck. :cool: