Dance Ads > Instresting site costume rentals

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by tasche, Apr 24, 2004.

1. tasche

tasche New Member

Was browsing round the web as I do every sat. morning when hubbies at work and found tis site I've never come across before. A ballroom costume rental place with NICE looking dresses ( I've found rental places with fugly dresses befoe)

http://www.rhythmicrentals.com/

What do you think? It certainly gives one a low cost option to start with. It makes sense really.

2. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Looks great tasche...a good option for newer competitors who aren't ready to go all out and invest in their own dress of such calibre. Some nice options too. :D

3. tasche

tasche New Member

There was a dress there that I had actually considered buying a couple of months ago.

4. delamusica

delamusica Active Member

most of this stuff looks a lot nicer than the dresses for sale on other sites - nice find!

5. tasche

tasche New Member

It must be "new" as I found ahve found it before now though it looks like they've been renting for awhile at least as far back as last years ohio

6. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

That site's a great find. Thanks, tasche! :D

7. CC

CC Member

How nice!

I just now found this thread. The company was started over a year ago and we continue to add more dresses monthly. Thanks for your positive feedback and please spread the word. We've seen over the past year how powerful word of mouth can be. Our goal is to carry tasteful dresses in as wide range of sizes as possible and of course provide an inexpensive alternative to dancers.

We welcome your comments/suggestions and please do not hesitate to ask any questions.

Sincerely,
    CC
    rhythmicrentals.com

PS: We will be at Hotlanta this October and plan to be at Ohio in November.

8. Laura

Laura New Member

I love Rhythmic Rentals -- CC is super nice and easy to deal with, and she bought a few dresses that I made last year :)

9. CC

CC Member

Dear Laura,

Coming from you makes it an extra-special compliment! <hug>

And I should add that the dresses that I bought from you are very popular - especially your own creation - Summery Blue gown. :)

- CC

10. CC

CC Member

Please visit our booth this year at Ohio Star Ball. Along with our dress rentals, we will be offering some of our dresses at closeout prices. These dresses are in great shape and have been in our stock for only 1 year. Also, we will be offering specially priced eyelashes (cool ones with and without stones) and Capezio fishnets (with and without seams - available in black, nude and caramel).

www.rhythmicrentals.com
    calexander@rhythmicrentals.com

11. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Good luck with your booth CC, sounds like you'll be offering some real value to those on a budget! :D

12. CC

CC Member

Thanks SDSalsaguy - it should be a fun week. I'm looking forward to meeting many of our customers that I have only got to communicate via the internet and/or phone.

...Oh and of course as many DFer's as possible. :)

13. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Funny. That's exactly what I was going to ask next -- what do you do with costumes when you retire them? Hmm. Now I know. :roll: 8)

14. Purr

Purr Well-Known Member

I just found this thread. That summery blue gown is the very dress I now own. I've received a lot of compliments on the unique ribbon stoning pattern on the dress. :)