Event Announcements > International Stars of Dance

Discussion in 'Event Announcements' started by mamboqueen, Jan 22, 2007.

1. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

2. GJB

GJB Well-Known Member

Looks like a fair price. Wish they listed all the performers.

3. mamboqueen

I think they're excellent prices...just scooped up 3 tickets...no idea if I'll go or not, but I can always sell them.

4. njdancegirl

njdancegirl Active Member

Sounds like a great lineup - information from the website:
    The Rhythm of Love: Ballroom and Latin Passion features the talents of the 2005 World Pro Mambo Champions Emmanuel Pierre-Antione and Joanna Zacharewicz, World Smooth Championship Finalists Steven Dougherty and Eulia Baranovsky, 3-Time US Latin Show Dance Champions Max Kozhevnikov and Yulia Zagoruychenko, US Classic Showdance Champions Garry and Rita Gekhman and many others.

Whether you enjoy a magnificent Mambo, a fabulous Foxtrot, some jumpin’ Jive or a vibrant Viennese Waltz, the music and dancing will inspire you to new heights of rhythm and romance.

5. alemana

alemana New Member

pretty much the pros in each division i'd be most inclined to want to see, actually.

6. GJB

GJB Well-Known Member

There's a post about this event on the NYUSABDA site. It also mentions Felipe and Carolina, Anna Garnis (I assume with Pavel but it doesn't mention him), and Benito Garcia. I am still thinking about going. It's about a two hour drive for me.

7. samina

samina Well-Known Member

sounds like a nice evening...

8. alemana

alemana New Member

i don't think Pasha is dancing, actually.

9. GJB

GJB Well-Known Member

Interesting. What's the scoop?

10. mamboqueen

I have one ticket available if anyone would like to go to this. I think it's around 10th row Orchestra. $45. pm if interested.

11. fenixx

fenixx Member

I live in stamford, so at least I will go out with some of the pros afterwards

12. mamboqueen

How far of a drive do you think it is from Stamford to Easton?

13. waltzgirl

waltzgirl Active Member

I wish they would tour!